Prostar Solar Modules Datasheet PDF, Price, Review, Dimensions, 250W Solar Panel
- The solar panel is PID-resistant, thanks to advanced cell technology and qualified materials.
- It offers excellent performance in low-light environments, thanks to advanced glass and solar cell surface texturing.
- With high module conversion efficiency of up to 19.13%, this solar panel uses innovative manufacturing technology.
- It is certified to withstand severe weather conditions, including wind load of up to 2400 Pascal and snow load of up to 5400 Pascal.
- The solar panel is subjected to 100% EL testing before and after lamination, as well as finished product EL testing, ensuring higher quality assurance.
- Impedance matching technology eliminates mismatch losses, maximizing energy harvest from each module bin.
series fuse rating
coefficient of voc
coefficient of isc
electrical data at NOCT
nominal operating cell temperature (NOCT):800W/m2, AM 1.5<
windspeed 1m/s,ambient temperature 20'C
Tempered, High Transmittance, Low Iron
Anodized Aluminium Alloy
The PMS250W-72 from Prostar Solar is a high-performance solar panel that features a 72-cell design and uses advanced mono crystalline technology to achieve a maximum efficiency of 19.13%. With a power output range of 250W and a positive power tolerance of 0/+5%, this solar panel is designed to deliver reliable and consistent performance, even in challenging environments.