electrical data at STC
voltage at maximum
current at maximum
opne circuit voltage
short circuit current
series fuse rating
coefficient of voc
coefficient of isc
Anodized Aluminium Alloy
- Maximum system voltage: 1000v(Option of 1500V with prior request)
- Operating temperature range: -40DegC to 85DegC
- Surface maximum load capacity: 200kgs/Sq.m
- Built in IP67 Rated junction box with 3 bypass diodes
- Built in +ve & -ve cables lengths of 900mm
- Positive power tolerance(0-3%) to ensure the high reliability of power output
- Solar cells made in : Germany/Japan/Taiwan (options to choose by customer)
- Easy installation and maintenance with compatibility to industry standard inverters and mounting system.
- Anti-reflective, hydrophobic layer of module surface(proprietary 800°C online coating technology) improves light absorption and reduces surface dust.
- Excellent performance under low light environments(mornings, evenings and cloudy days) create better kWh/kW ratio and produce average 5-6% more yield.
- Special PV Module Insurances by world leading insurance company guarantees the benefit of PV investors and users.
- Junction box and bypass diodes guarantee the module free of overheating and “hot spot effect”.
- IEC 61215, IEC 61730-1/2, IEC 61701, CE, EMC, ISO
9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ROHS compliance