Eco Green Modules Datasheet PDF, Price, Review, Dimensions, 160W Solar Panel
- Utilizes 5 bus bars cells, with an impressive efficiency of up to 22.8%
- Features an IP67 junction box for long-term weather endurance
- Boasts a high-quality aluminum frame that can resist loads up to 5400 Pa and wind pressures up to 2400 Pa
- Features high transmissivity, low-iron tempered glass for optimal light transmission
- Exhibits high performance in low-light environments, making it ideal for use in a wide range of conditions
- Undergoes double EL testing both before and after lamination to ensure optimal performance and consistency.
series fuse rating
coefficient of voc
coefficient of isc
electrical data at NOCT
nominal operating cell temperature (NOCT):800W/m2, AM 1.5<
windspeed 1m/s,ambient temperature 20'C
Anodized Aluminium Alloy
The EGE-160M-36 monocrytalline solar module from Eco Green is a reliable and high-performance solar panel designed for residential and commercial applications. Featuring 36 high-quality monocrytalline cells with 5 bus bars, this solar module is capable of generating up to 160W of power, making it an ideal choice for a wide range of applications.