Solar Pole Mounts System
When it comes to solar panel installation mounting systems should be taken seriously and professionally. The mounting system should be appropriate for the solar photovoltaic system’s design and function. Besides, these installation processes provide the structural support that solar panels need to reach their optimum tilt. An improper mounting system can also affect the overall performance of the entire solar power system. Thus, it’s essential to understand the different types of solar mounting systems.
What is Pole Mounting System?
Pole mounting system is a type of ground-mounted solar installation that uses a pole to support solar PV panels. Unlike rooftop solar panel system installation, pole mounting systems are not required to fix solar panels at the roof shingles. If you don’t prefer to mount these panels to your roof, then using a pole mount for your PV system can be a good alternative.
The Pole mount system is quick and easy to install and can provide a good option to mount your solar panels beyond reach but are still off the ground and away from harmful elements. You can easily access them for angle adjustment and cleaning or maintenance purposes compared to the solar panels installed on your rooftop.
What are the Features of a Solar Pole Mount System?
Below are the common features of a standard solar pole system:
- Single-Pole- since your solar panels are elevated on a single pole for free stand support, you can easily mount them on most of the ground surfaces.
- Compact structure – solar pole mounting system has a compact structure, which is suitable for small quantities and capacities of PV modules. They are easy and quick to assemble ideal for a small power station.
- Adjustable angles – it has adjustable angles for maximizing the optimized power generation.
- Frame / frameless solar panels – you can use either of the two PV modules for a pole mounting system.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Pole Mounting System
To help you decide whether to choose a pole mounting system or not, we have listed here some of its benefits and drawbacks. I hope this would help you to arrive at your final decision.
Benefits of Pole Mounting System
- Quick and easy installation process – pole mounting is one of the common types of solar installation due to its easier and quicker installation process that takes only a few hours.
- Maximize open space – if your property is near to unused open space, pole mounting can give you the leeway to make use of it in the most efficient way.
- Fewer restrictions and installation requirements- with pole mounting, there are fewer requirements on how and where you can install your solar power system. As long as you have a large open area, you can set up your solar panels easily.
- Equipped with an advanced tracking system – a pole mount solar installation also include a sun tracking system that will help you monitor whether your panels are getting enough sun exposure and maximum productivity throughout the day.
Drawbacks of Pole Mounting System
- Requires large vacant land space – pole mounting needs large open areas to install your solar panels. If you don’t have unused land space or living in a dense urban community then it would not fit your solar needs.
- Mostly restricted to some areas – Municipal bylaws and community homeowners associations sometimes limit the use of these solar installations due to their unsightly presence.
- Additional hardware – pole mount systems often require additional hardware, which adds up to the initial installation cost.
If you don’t want to damage your roof shingles by installing a solar panel system or you only want to supplement your roof-mounted system with additional solar panels for more capacity, then a pole mounting system is perfect for you. After all, investing in a pole-mounted solar system will generate a better ROI over time.
Solar Products Wholesalers
Wholesaling refers to buying some products or goods directly from its manufacturer usually at a discount and then reselling it to the retailers for a comparatively higher cost than the original. Basically, wholesalers handle products and package them in small quantities and then sell them to retail customers, either for commercial or personal use.
Many industries have wholesalers, and that will not skip the solar industries. Nowadays, many solar wholesale stores/firms are operating across the globe, making it much easier for retailers to go solar. Sometimes retailers find it hard to reach direct manufacturers of solar products because some companies do not have their solar stores/shops in public, with that they are not also offering solar products per piece. Through wholesale solar stores/shops, these individuals can easily buy the solar products that they need to replace or maintain their solar systems.
If you are in need of solar product suppliers for an individual purpose, you may visit some solar outsourcing marketplace to get an updated list of solar wholesalers near your location. There are many solar platforms that provide enough information and data about the solar industry in your region, including all the reliable solar wholesalers in town.
A review of Cambodia’s Solar Market
Cambodia, a member state of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), has been considerably reluctant to adopt solar energy. For a long time, the nation has relied heavily on hydroelectric energy. The over-reliance on one source of electric power led to repeated blackouts across different regions in Cambodia. This prompted the government to double its solar energy adoption efforts.
Currently, Cambodia’s solar energy production and supply capacity stands at approximately 64.77 Megawatts. However, Cambodian households and private enterprises are increasingly investing in photovoltaic systems as an alternative power source. Solar exports predict that Cambodia’s solar market could grow at 10% annually owing to this new development.
At the moment, Cambodia enjoys a good presence of solar product producers and suppliers. It also has three sea ports and a healthy logistical network. These make it possible to import or export solar products whenever the need arises. They also place Cambodia’s solar market in a better position for growth as the nation looks to the future.
What this growth means for solar installers and professionals in Cambodia
Generally speaking, market growth creates opportunities for all individuals involved. Therefore, it is safe to say that Cambodia’s emerging solar market is a treasure trove of opportunities for domestic and foreign solar installers and professionals. Are you a solar installer or solar professional looking to make a name for yourself?
If the answer is yes, I am inclined to inform you that this is the best time to capitalize your time and resources in Cambodia’s solar market. You can succeed in this emerging market if you harm yourself with a vision, determination, and a reliable partner. How can you find a reliable partner?
To cut a long story short, Solarfeeds is the most reliable partner when dealing with solar. Essentially, SolarFeeds is a multiple vendor ecommerce marketplace dealing with 50+ categories of solar products. Therefore, there is no doubt that we can serve all your needs adequately. All you ought to do is visit our inquiry page and request a quote. Our services will certainly blow your mind away.