Solar Pole Mounts System
When it comes to solar panel installation mounting systems should be taken seriously and professionally. The mounting system should be appropriate for the solar photovoltaic system’s design and function. Besides, these installation processes provide the structural support that solar panels need to reach their optimum tilt. An improper mounting system can also affect the overall performance of the entire solar power system. Thus, it’s essential to understand the different types of solar mounting systems.
What is Pole Mounting System?
Pole mounting system is a type of ground-mounted solar installation that uses a pole to support solar PV panels. Unlike rooftop solar panel system installation, pole mounting systems are not required to fix solar panels at the roof shingles. If you don’t prefer to mount these panels to your roof, then using a pole mount for your PV system can be a good alternative.
The Pole mount system is quick and easy to install and can provide a good option to mount your solar panels beyond reach but are still off the ground and away from harmful elements. You can easily access them for angle adjustment and cleaning or maintenance purposes compared to the solar panels installed on your rooftop.
What are the Features of a Solar Pole Mount System?
Below are the common features of a standard solar pole system:
- Single-Pole- since your solar panels are elevated on a single pole for free stand support, you can easily mount them on most of the ground surfaces.
- Compact structure – solar pole mounting system has a compact structure, which is suitable for small quantities and capacities of PV modules. They are easy and quick to assemble ideal for a small power station.
- Adjustable angles – it has adjustable angles for maximizing the optimized power generation.
- Frame / frameless solar panels – you can use either of the two PV modules for a pole mounting system.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Pole Mounting System
To help you decide whether to choose a pole mounting system or not, we have listed here some of its benefits and drawbacks. I hope this would help you to arrive at your final decision.
Benefits of Pole Mounting System
- Quick and easy installation process – pole mounting is one of the common types of solar installation due to its easier and quicker installation process that takes only a few hours.
- Maximize open space – if your property is near to unused open space, pole mounting can give you the leeway to make use of it in the most efficient way.
- Fewer restrictions and installation requirements- with pole mounting, there are fewer requirements on how and where you can install your solar power system. As long as you have a large open area, you can set up your solar panels easily.
- Equipped with an advanced tracking system – a pole mount solar installation also include a sun tracking system that will help you monitor whether your panels are getting enough sun exposure and maximum productivity throughout the day.
Drawbacks of Pole Mounting System
- Requires large vacant land space – pole mounting needs large open areas to install your solar panels. If you don’t have unused land space or living in a dense urban community then it would not fit your solar needs.
- Mostly restricted to some areas – Municipal bylaws and community homeowners associations sometimes limit the use of these solar installations due to their unsightly presence.
- Additional hardware – pole mount systems often require additional hardware, which adds up to the initial installation cost.
If you don’t want to damage your roof shingles by installing a solar panel system or you only want to supplement your roof-mounted system with additional solar panels for more capacity, then a pole mounting system is perfect for you. After all, investing in a pole-mounted solar system will generate a better ROI over time.
Custom Made Solar Products OEM
OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer which is commonly referred to as a company that manufactures and offers parts and accessories of items that are used as components of a product from another company. To sum it up, OEM commonly manufactures specific items on behalf of brands. Though OEM typically operates in the computer and technology industries, it also works in the solar industry.
Factories for White Label Solar Products
In the case of the solar industry, most solar companies work with solar OEMs to build and design their own solar products such as solar panels, cells, modules, etc. OEM becomes their outsourcing partner that helps them in assembling and reproducing their solar products.
Nowadays, a huge number of solar companies, particularly those large solar manufacturing companies, are partnering with outstanding solar OEMs to deliver the best quality solar products to their solar customers. Mainly, the reason is, these solar OEMs help solar manufacturers cut down their production costs since they no longer have to operate their own factories, purchase needed materials and hire labour to produce their solar products.
As a solar manufacturing company, the first thing you need to consider is to find the most reliable solar OEM in the market. One of the biggest perks of the internet these days is you can now easily find these OEMs even in the comfort of your home. With the help of a solar outsourcing marketplace such as SolarFeeds.com, you can easily find the most reliable and right OEM partner for your solar company. Solar outsourcing marketplace helps solar industry professionals gather accurate and timely information about solar including the list of most trusted Solar Original Equipment Manufacturers.
Solar Market Outlook in Poland
Poland is considered as the solar market to watch in Europe. Needless to say, solar energy is becoming increasingly popular and in demand in Poland and it continues to boom.
The Institute for Renewable Energy in Poland reports that the country is experiencing a developmental boom in terms of the PV market. In fact, this country is the first one in the European Union based on the PV power growth rate, especially based on cumulative annual growth rate.
From 2016 to 2020, the growth rate of the solar power market is 114% (the EU average is only 10.3%). The PV market growth in Poland for 2020 nearly landed it in the top 10 in the world (it was ranked at 13).
The rapid growth of solar power in Poland puts it at 3.9 GW capacity as of 2021. It puts the country right on track to achieve its goal of 7.8 GW in solar capacity by 2025.
Based on the existing data and forecast trends, experts agree that Poland will hit 46% in annual solar capacity by 2024. This growth will be supported by the drop in prices of renewable energy in the country along with distributed energy technologies.
Solar Energy Equipment Supply Capacity in Poland
There is a huge array of options for solar power equipment suppliers and distributors in or outside of Poland. This makes it easy for residential and industrial installations of solar energy possible.
It is also part of the reason why there is a significant developmental boom in the country’s solar market.
Top 8 Major Seaports & Logistics in Poland
Poland has a thriving maritime port industry making it efficient for logistics company to handle goods and equipment in and out of Poland. The Port of Gdynia is the main seaport in Poland but there are a few other options too such as: Darlowo, Hel, Świnoujście, Władysławowo, Kołobrzeg, Gdansk, and Poznan.