Solar Pole Mounts System
When it comes to solar panel installation mounting systems should be taken seriously and professionally. The mounting system should be appropriate for the solar photovoltaic system’s design and function. Besides, these installation processes provide the structural support that solar panels need to reach their optimum tilt. An improper mounting system can also affect the overall performance of the entire solar power system. Thus, it’s essential to understand the different types of solar mounting systems.
What is Pole Mounting System?
Pole mounting system is a type of ground-mounted solar installation that uses a pole to support solar PV panels. Unlike rooftop solar panel system installation, pole mounting systems are not required to fix solar panels at the roof shingles. If you don’t prefer to mount these panels to your roof, then using a pole mount for your PV system can be a good alternative.
The Pole mount system is quick and easy to install and can provide a good option to mount your solar panels beyond reach but are still off the ground and away from harmful elements. You can easily access them for angle adjustment and cleaning or maintenance purposes compared to the solar panels installed on your rooftop.
What are the Features of a Solar Pole Mount System?
Below are the common features of a standard solar pole system:
- Single-Pole- since your solar panels are elevated on a single pole for free stand support, you can easily mount them on most of the ground surfaces.
- Compact structure – solar pole mounting system has a compact structure, which is suitable for small quantities and capacities of PV modules. They are easy and quick to assemble ideal for a small power station.
- Adjustable angles – it has adjustable angles for maximizing the optimized power generation.
- Frame / frameless solar panels – you can use either of the two PV modules for a pole mounting system.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Pole Mounting System
To help you decide whether to choose a pole mounting system or not, we have listed here some of its benefits and drawbacks. I hope this would help you to arrive at your final decision.
Benefits of Pole Mounting System
- Quick and easy installation process – pole mounting is one of the common types of solar installation due to its easier and quicker installation process that takes only a few hours.
- Maximize open space – if your property is near to unused open space, pole mounting can give you the leeway to make use of it in the most efficient way.
- Fewer restrictions and installation requirements- with pole mounting, there are fewer requirements on how and where you can install your solar power system. As long as you have a large open area, you can set up your solar panels easily.
- Equipped with an advanced tracking system – a pole mount solar installation also include a sun tracking system that will help you monitor whether your panels are getting enough sun exposure and maximum productivity throughout the day.
Drawbacks of Pole Mounting System
- Requires large vacant land space – pole mounting needs large open areas to install your solar panels. If you don’t have unused land space or living in a dense urban community then it would not fit your solar needs.
- Mostly restricted to some areas – Municipal bylaws and community homeowners associations sometimes limit the use of these solar installations due to their unsightly presence.
- Additional hardware – pole mount systems often require additional hardware, which adds up to the initial installation cost.
If you don’t want to damage your roof shingles by installing a solar panel system or you only want to supplement your roof-mounted system with additional solar panels for more capacity, then a pole mounting system is perfect for you. After all, investing in a pole-mounted solar system will generate a better ROI over time.
In the simplest terms, manufacturing is the process of producing actual goods or items/products through the use of raw materials, human labour, use of machinery, tools and other processes such as chemical formulation. This process usually starts with product designing and raw material selection, turning them into an actual product output.
Solar Products Manufacturers and Factories
In terms of solar, manufacturing encompasses the fabrication or production of materials across the solar market chain. The most common product being manufactured by solar companies are the solar photovoltaic (PV) panels, which are made with several subcomponents such as solar wafers, cells, glass, back sheets, and frames. Before a solar panel comes into life, it will undergo a lot of processes, from designing, modelling, choosing what raw materials to use and then assembling them all to make the final product.
More Than Just Solar Panels
Aside from the solar panels, solar companies have many other manufactured products that are required to make solar energy systems work smoothly, like solar inverters, batteries, combiner boxes, and racking and tracking structures.
Having a solar manufacturing sector makes a big difference in supplying affordable solar energy in different areas. Aside from maintaining the rising domestic and global demand for cleaner and renewable energy, they also help the economy grow, particularly the solar industry. If you are in search of a reliable solar manufacturing company, checking out our solar outsourcing company, SolarFeeds, would help you get easy access to reliable information, news, data and a list of solar manufacturers that can help you with solar products.
Solar Market Outlook in the Netherlands
The Netherlands solar power market is one of the fastest growing solar markets in Europe. In 2020, it managed to deploy 2.93 GW of solar capacity and it marks a growth rate of 40%. This data pushed the cumulative figure of the country’s solar market to 10.11 GW. Since 2017, there has been consistent growth for the Dutch solar power market.
Majority of the solar power installations in 2020 were in the residential segment but the industrial and large-scale installations had their fair share, too.
Despite failing to meet its EU 2020 renewable energy target of 14% (the Netherlands is only 12.5% by 2020), the country is well on its way to making solar as its primary renewable energy source.
The Dutch government is promoting the solar market growth through national SDE+ auctions to provide greater financial incentives to investors. They are also making it happen through the Power Purchase Agreements.
The projected solar installation capacity in the Netherlands by 2050 is at 38 GW to 125 GW.
Solar Energy Equipment Supply Capacity in the Netherlands
Solar panel companies are quite abundant in the Netherlands. There is also a growing number of renewable energy manufacturers in the country.
The Netherlands also has easy access to solar energy suppliers for the residential and industrial segments.
Top 8 Major Seaports & Logistics in the Netherlands
The Netherlands is one of the most important and largest seaports in Europe. It is also accessible to a wide range of logistics and passenger ports. This makes it easy to procure solar power equipment for those who wish to shift to renewable energy sources.
The top logistics and seaports in the Netherlands include the following ports: Port of Amsterdam, Port of Rotterdam, Port of Alkmaar, Port of Den Helder, Port of Breskens, Port of Dordrecht, Port of Harlingen, and Port of Moerdijk.