Off Grid Inverters
Wholesale Off-Grid Inverters PV System?
An off-grid solar system, also known as off-the-grid or standalone, is a photovoltaic system that has no access to the utility grid. For this reason, off-grid solar systems involve both solar panels and battery storage, so the power can be coming to the building from either of these two sources at any given time — depending on the solar situation.
Advantages of an Off-Grid PV System?
As was mentioned earlier, the primary characteristic of an off-grid solar system is the fact that it has no access to the utility grid. And this actually is also one of the advantages that this kind of solar system offers. The reason why this is advantageous is the fact that with no access to the utility grid, off-grid solar systems can be cheaper than extending power lines in certain remote areas.
Moreover, living off the grid makes a solar system self-sufficient, and that can be a bonus for a lot of people. For these people, this feeling of self-sufficiency is worth more than saving money. Energy self-sufficiency is also a form of security.
Power failures to the utility grid will not affect off-grid solar systems, which means that buildings with off-grid solar systems will have reliable electricity all throughout.
What Are the Equipment Needed for Off-Grid Solar Systems?
Typical off-grid solar systems require the following extra components:
- Solar Charge Controller. Solar charge controllers, also known as charge regulators or battery regulators, limit the rate of current being delivered to the battery bank and protect the batteries from overcharging.
- Solar Power Banks/Battery. As the name suggests, a battery bank is a group of batteries that are wired together.
- DC Disconnect Switch. AC and DC safety disconnects are required for all solar systems. For off-grid solar systems, one additional DC disconnect is installed between the battery bank and the off-grid inverter. This is used to switch off the current flowing between these components. The DC disconnect switch is important for maintenance, troubleshooting, and protection against electrical fires.
- Off-Grid Inverter. Generally speaking, a solar inverter is a type of electrical converter that converts the variable direct current (DC) output of a solar panel into a utility frequency alternating current (AC) that can be fed into a commercial electrical grid or used by a local, off-grid electrical network. For off-grid solar systems, off-grid inverters don’t have to match phase with the utility sine wave as opposed to grid-tie inverters. Electrical current flows from the solar panels through the solar charge controller and the battery bank before it is finally converted into AC by the off-grid inverter.
- Backup Electricity Generator. It takes a lot of money and big batteries to prepare for several consecutive days without the sun shining (or access to the grid). This is then where backup generators can be helpful.
Why Buy Wholesale Off-Grid Inverters for PV Systems from Us?
Our website lists all sorts of off-grid inverters for PV systems from established and well-respected manufacturers and brands all over the world. As a result, you can expect that the off-grid inverters that we offer are of the best variety. They are characterized by numerous remarkable features, such as higher efficiency, sturdy construction, and a longer lifespan. In other words, all the off-grid inverters that we offer will undoubtedly have the ability to fulfill all your solar power needs.
If you want to buy off-grid inverters for PV systems at low wholesale prices, then go through our website to explore products with profitable deals. You can also choose to send in your query at [email protected]
Custom Made Solar Products OEM
OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer which is commonly referred to as a company that manufactures and offers parts and accessories of items that are used as components of a product from another company. To sum it up, OEM commonly manufactures specific items on behalf of brands. Though OEM typically operates in the computer and technology industries, it also works in the solar industry.
Factories for White Label Solar Products
In the case of the solar industry, most solar companies work with solar OEMs to build and design their own solar products such as solar panels, cells, modules, etc. OEM becomes their outsourcing partner that helps them in assembling and reproducing their solar products.
Nowadays, a huge number of solar companies, particularly those large solar manufacturing companies, are partnering with outstanding solar OEMs to deliver the best quality solar products to their solar customers. Mainly, the reason is, these solar OEMs help solar manufacturers cut down their production costs since they no longer have to operate their own factories, purchase needed materials and hire labour to produce their solar products.
As a solar manufacturing company, the first thing you need to consider is to find the most reliable solar OEM in the market. One of the biggest perks of the internet these days is you can now easily find these OEMs even in the comfort of your home. With the help of a solar outsourcing marketplace such as SolarFeeds.com, you can easily find the most reliable and right OEM partner for your solar company. Solar outsourcing marketplace helps solar industry professionals gather accurate and timely information about solar including the list of most trusted Solar Original Equipment Manufacturers.
Solar Market Outlook in the Bahamas
Bahamas is one of those countries that belong in what is so-called the “Hurricane Alley”. After many years of being hit by a hurricane, most of its power and electrical grid had been destroyed. This is why the Bahamas government is looking at renewable energy sources as a viable alternative and solar energy makes a valid case.
The Prime Minister of the Bahamas is leading the talks to focus more on empowering its solar energy market. Prior to this, the main energy source is with diesel-fueled generating stations that rely on overhead lines to feed power to the islands.
Due to the risk of storms and hurricanes, they are planning to build a solar grid that will be storm-proof. This push was started way back in 2017 and while the progress is slow, it is moving at a steady pace.
The long-term goal for the solar market in the Bahamas is to transform it into a green island. According to the government, while the country is small, they hope to set an example to the rest of the world that solar energy can be achieved.
Solar Energy Equipment Supply Capacity in the Bahamas
With the continued commitment by the government to empower the solar energy market in the Bahamas, there are wide arrays of solar equipment suppliers that are available in the island. For those looking for more options, there are nearby countries that provide easy access to solar panels, solar components, and more.
Major Seaports & Logistics in the Bahamas
The shipping and logistics activity in the Bahamas is very much thriving. This makes it easy to access solar power equipment from suppliers in and out of the island.
The following seaports make it efficient to handle goods for solar power installations:
- Inagua Islands,
- South Riding Point
- Ocean Cay.