Off Grid Inverters
Wholesale Off-Grid Inverters PV System?
An off-grid solar system, also known as off-the-grid or standalone, is a photovoltaic system that has no access to the utility grid. For this reason, off-grid solar systems involve both solar panels and battery storage, so the power can be coming to the building from either of these two sources at any given time — depending on the solar situation.
Advantages of an Off-Grid PV System?
As was mentioned earlier, the primary characteristic of an off-grid solar system is the fact that it has no access to the utility grid. And this actually is also one of the advantages that this kind of solar system offers. The reason why this is advantageous is the fact that with no access to the utility grid, off-grid solar systems can be cheaper than extending power lines in certain remote areas.
Moreover, living off the grid makes a solar system self-sufficient, and that can be a bonus for a lot of people. For these people, this feeling of self-sufficiency is worth more than saving money. Energy self-sufficiency is also a form of security.
Power failures to the utility grid will not affect off-grid solar systems, which means that buildings with off-grid solar systems will have reliable electricity all throughout.
What Are the Equipment Needed for Off-Grid Solar Systems?
Typical off-grid solar systems require the following extra components:
- Solar Charge Controller. Solar charge controllers, also known as charge regulators or battery regulators, limit the rate of current being delivered to the battery bank and protect the batteries from overcharging.
- Solar Power Banks/Battery. As the name suggests, a battery bank is a group of batteries that are wired together.
- DC Disconnect Switch. AC and DC safety disconnects are required for all solar systems. For off-grid solar systems, one additional DC disconnect is installed between the battery bank and the off-grid inverter. This is used to switch off the current flowing between these components. The DC disconnect switch is important for maintenance, troubleshooting, and protection against electrical fires.
- Off-Grid Inverter. Generally speaking, a solar inverter is a type of electrical converter that converts the variable direct current (DC) output of a solar panel into a utility frequency alternating current (AC) that can be fed into a commercial electrical grid or used by a local, off-grid electrical network. For off-grid solar systems, off-grid inverters don’t have to match phase with the utility sine wave as opposed to grid-tie inverters. Electrical current flows from the solar panels through the solar charge controller and the battery bank before it is finally converted into AC by the off-grid inverter.
- Backup Electricity Generator. It takes a lot of money and big batteries to prepare for several consecutive days without the sun shining (or access to the grid). This is then where backup generators can be helpful.
Why Buy Wholesale Off-Grid Inverters for PV Systems from Us?
Our website lists all sorts of off-grid inverters for PV systems from established and well-respected manufacturers and brands all over the world. As a result, you can expect that the off-grid inverters that we offer are of the best variety. They are characterized by numerous remarkable features, such as higher efficiency, sturdy construction, and a longer lifespan. In other words, all the off-grid inverters that we offer will undoubtedly have the ability to fulfill all your solar power needs.
If you want to buy off-grid inverters for PV systems at low wholesale prices, then go through our website to explore products with profitable deals. You can also choose to send in your query at [email protected]
Solar Products Distributors
Distributors are those companies working as big warehouses that served as the middlemen between the consumer/customer and the manufacturer. Typically, in distribution, a company is handling the sourcing, stocking and logistics but nowadays they are also helping manufacturers in product designing and solving other business conflicts.
Aside from other industries, distributors also play a vital role in the solar industry. Solar distributors become long-term partners of solar manufacturing companies and even solar contractors. They are not only serving as warehouse facilities but partners that also provide strategic solutions to help solar companies achieve their desired outcomes. Solar distributors assist solar manufacturing companies by storing. handling and shipping their solar products to their buyers. On the other hand, they help solar contractor companies in outsourcing high-quality solar products.
These solar distributors are the ones who deal with homeowners who want to go solar, businesses that work with the solar industry and solar installers who offer solar system services to both residential and commercial customers. But on top of that, the solar distributor’s main role is to maintain its commitment to outsourcing and handling high-quality products and delivering them to customers at a good value.
Up to these days, many solar distributors have been operating and helping many solar companies in distributing their products. So, if you are looking for the most trusted and reliable solar distributor, you can easily find one by checking out solar outsourcing companies that provide easy access to reliable information, news, data and a list of solar suppliers and distributors near you.
Solar Market Outlook in the Bahamas
Bahamas is one of those countries that belong in what is so-called the “Hurricane Alley”. After many years of being hit by a hurricane, most of its power and electrical grid had been destroyed. This is why the Bahamas government is looking at renewable energy sources as a viable alternative and solar energy makes a valid case.
The Prime Minister of the Bahamas is leading the talks to focus more on empowering its solar energy market. Prior to this, the main energy source is with diesel-fueled generating stations that rely on overhead lines to feed power to the islands.
Due to the risk of storms and hurricanes, they are planning to build a solar grid that will be storm-proof. This push was started way back in 2017 and while the progress is slow, it is moving at a steady pace.
The long-term goal for the solar market in the Bahamas is to transform it into a green island. According to the government, while the country is small, they hope to set an example to the rest of the world that solar energy can be achieved.
Solar Energy Equipment Supply Capacity in the Bahamas
With the continued commitment by the government to empower the solar energy market in the Bahamas, there are wide arrays of solar equipment suppliers that are available in the island. For those looking for more options, there are nearby countries that provide easy access to solar panels, solar components, and more.
Major Seaports & Logistics in the Bahamas
The shipping and logistics activity in the Bahamas is very much thriving. This makes it easy to access solar power equipment from suppliers in and out of the island.
The following seaports make it efficient to handle goods for solar power installations:
- Inagua Islands,
- South Riding Point
- Ocean Cay.