Top Inverter Accessories OEM suppliers in Morocco
What Is a Solar Inverter?
A solar inverter, also known as a PV inverter, is a type of electrical converter that converts the variable direct current (DC) output of a photovoltaic (PV) solar panel into a utility frequency alternating current (AC) that can be fed into a commercial electrical grid or used by a local, off-grid electrical network. Basically, a solar inverter is a critical balance of system (BOS)-component in a photovoltaic system, allowing the use of ordinary AC-powered equipment. For this reason, solar inverters have special functions adapted for use with photovoltaic arrays, including maximum power point tracking (MPPT) and anti-islanding protection.
What Are Some of the Necessary Accessories for Solar Inverters?
The solar inverter is a complex device, and so, it is made up of so many accessories. The following are some of the accessories that are must-haves for solar inverters.
- Battery Charger. A battery charger, also known as a recharger, is a device that is used to put energy into a secondary cell or rechargeable battery by forcing an electric current through it.
- Battery Isolator. A battery isolator is an electrical device that divides direct current (DC) into multiple branches and only allows current in one direction in each branch. The primary benefit of such an arrangement is the ability to simultaneously charge more than one battery from a single power source (e.g., an alternator) without connecting the battery terminals together in parallel.
- Solar Charge Controller. A solar charge controller, also known as a charge regulator or battery regulator, is a device that limits the rate at which electric current is added to or drawn from electric batteries.
- DC-to-DC Converter. A DC-to-DC converter is an electrical device that converts direct current (DC) of a voltage level from one source to a different voltage level at another source.
- Power Optimizer. A power optimizer is a DC-to-DC converter that increases energy output from PV systems by constantly tracking the maximum power point (MPPT) of each module individually.
- Power Inverter and Solar Deep-Cycle Batteries
- ANL Fuses and Fuse Holder Kits
- Power Inverter Battery Cables
- Power Inverter Remote Switches
- Transfer Switches. A transfer switch is essential when using a power inverter that is connected to an AC source so that the inverter is not “back-fed” when power is applied to the same line.
- Travel Plug Adapters
Why Buy Wholesale Accessories for PV System Inverters from Us?
Our website lists all sorts of accessories for PV system inverters from established and well-respected manufacturers and brands all over the world. As a result, you can expect that the inverter accessories that we offer are of the best variety. They are characterized by numerous remarkable features, such as higher efficiency, sturdy construction, and a longer lifespan. In other words, all the inverter accessories that we offer will undoubtedly have the ability to fulfill all your solar power needs.
If you want to buy accessories for PV system inverters at low wholesale prices, then go through our website to explore products with profitable deals. You can also choose to send in your query at [email protected]
Custom Made Solar Products OEM
OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer which is commonly referred to as a company that manufactures and offers parts and accessories of items that are used as components of a product from another company. To sum it up, OEM commonly manufactures specific items on behalf of brands. Though OEM typically operates in the computer and technology industries, it also works in the solar industry.
Factories for White Label Solar Products
In the case of the solar industry, most solar companies work with solar OEMs to build and design their own solar products such as solar panels, cells, modules, etc. OEM becomes their outsourcing partner that helps them in assembling and reproducing their solar products.
Nowadays, a huge number of solar companies, particularly those large solar manufacturing companies, are partnering with outstanding solar OEMs to deliver the best quality solar products to their solar customers. Mainly, the reason is, these solar OEMs help solar manufacturers cut down their production costs since they no longer have to operate their own factories, purchase needed materials and hire labour to produce their solar products.
As a solar manufacturing company, the first thing you need to consider is to find the most reliable solar OEM in the market. One of the biggest perks of the internet these days is you can now easily find these OEMs even in the comfort of your home. With the help of a solar outsourcing marketplace such as SolarFeeds.com, you can easily find the most reliable and right OEM partner for your solar company. Solar outsourcing marketplace helps solar industry professionals gather accurate and timely information about solar including the list of most trusted Solar Original Equipment Manufacturers.
Solar Market Outlook in Morocco
Morocco is one of those countries in Africa that is slowly but surely pushing its solar energy efforts through installations of residential and commercial solar PV systems. In fact, Morocco aims for an ambitious 50% renewable energy mix by 2030.
The country is hoping to maximize its access to a rich array of natural resources for renewable energy. With that said, its renewable energy potential is quite high. The 2050 target is very detailed, and even more ambitious – it plans on being 100% renewable. The country is hoping to generate 10.5% of its energy mix from solar plants and 9% from residential rooftop solar panels.
It is also aiming to reach the target of 20% commercial and large scale solar installations. The rest of the energy mix will be generated from renewable sources such as onshore and offshore wind, geothermal, tidal turbines, and hydroelectric sources.
To achieve its ambitious targets, the Moroccan government has created green policies to rapidly increase solar projects and installations. As of 2019, they have reached 736 MW in solar energy production.
Solar Energy Equipment Supply Capacity in Morocco
There are various solar energy suppliers in Morocco. But for those looking for large-scale installations, there are more global and online suppliers and distributors to choose from.
Top Major Seaports & Logistics in Morocco
The port activity in Morocco is busy and active. This is why there are plenty of ports that can facilitate trade and logistics activity such as the
- Port of Nador,
- Port of Tanger Med,
- Port of Kenitra,
- Port of Casablanca,
- Port of Safi,
- Port of Tan Tan,
- Port of Jorf Lasfar,
- the Port of Dakhla.