Top Inverter Accessories Manufacturers suppliers in Pakistan
What Is a Solar Inverter?
A solar inverter, also known as a PV inverter, is a type of electrical converter that converts the variable direct current (DC) output of a photovoltaic (PV) solar panel into a utility frequency alternating current (AC) that can be fed into a commercial electrical grid or used by a local, off-grid electrical network. Basically, a solar inverter is a critical balance of system (BOS)-component in a photovoltaic system, allowing the use of ordinary AC-powered equipment. For this reason, solar inverters have special functions adapted for use with photovoltaic arrays, including maximum power point tracking (MPPT) and anti-islanding protection.
What Are Some of the Necessary Accessories for Solar Inverters?
The solar inverter is a complex device, and so, it is made up of so many accessories. The following are some of the accessories that are must-haves for solar inverters.
- Battery Charger. A battery charger, also known as a recharger, is a device that is used to put energy into a secondary cell or rechargeable battery by forcing an electric current through it.
- Battery Isolator. A battery isolator is an electrical device that divides direct current (DC) into multiple branches and only allows current in one direction in each branch. The primary benefit of such an arrangement is the ability to simultaneously charge more than one battery from a single power source (e.g., an alternator) without connecting the battery terminals together in parallel.
- Solar Charge Controller. A solar charge controller, also known as a charge regulator or battery regulator, is a device that limits the rate at which electric current is added to or drawn from electric batteries.
- DC-to-DC Converter. A DC-to-DC converter is an electrical device that converts direct current (DC) of a voltage level from one source to a different voltage level at another source.
- Power Optimizer. A power optimizer is a DC-to-DC converter that increases energy output from PV systems by constantly tracking the maximum power point (MPPT) of each module individually.
- Power Inverter and Solar Deep-Cycle Batteries
- ANL Fuses and Fuse Holder Kits
- Power Inverter Battery Cables
- Power Inverter Remote Switches
- Transfer Switches. A transfer switch is essential when using a power inverter that is connected to an AC source so that the inverter is not “back-fed” when power is applied to the same line.
- Travel Plug Adapters
Why Buy Wholesale Accessories for PV System Inverters from Us?
Our website lists all sorts of accessories for PV system inverters from established and well-respected manufacturers and brands all over the world. As a result, you can expect that the inverter accessories that we offer are of the best variety. They are characterized by numerous remarkable features, such as higher efficiency, sturdy construction, and a longer lifespan. In other words, all the inverter accessories that we offer will undoubtedly have the ability to fulfill all your solar power needs.
If you want to buy accessories for PV system inverters at low wholesale prices, then go through our website to explore products with profitable deals. You can also choose to send in your query at [email protected]
In the simplest terms, manufacturing is the process of producing actual goods or items/products through the use of raw materials, human labour, use of machinery, tools and other processes such as chemical formulation. This process usually starts with product designing and raw material selection, turning them into an actual product output.
Solar Products Manufacturers and Factories
In terms of solar, manufacturing encompasses the fabrication or production of materials across the solar market chain. The most common product being manufactured by solar companies are the solar photovoltaic (PV) panels, which are made with several subcomponents such as solar wafers, cells, glass, back sheets, and frames. Before a solar panel comes into life, it will undergo a lot of processes, from designing, modelling, choosing what raw materials to use and then assembling them all to make the final product.
More Than Just Solar Panels
Aside from the solar panels, solar companies have many other manufactured products that are required to make solar energy systems work smoothly, like solar inverters, batteries, combiner boxes, and racking and tracking structures.
Having a solar manufacturing sector makes a big difference in supplying affordable solar energy in different areas. Aside from maintaining the rising domestic and global demand for cleaner and renewable energy, they also help the economy grow, particularly the solar industry. If you are in search of a reliable solar manufacturing company, checking out our solar outsourcing company, SolarFeeds, would help you get easy access to reliable information, news, data and a list of solar manufacturers that can help you with solar products.
An appraisal of the solar market in Pakistan
Pakistan is the 6th most populated nation globally, with an estimated population of 190 million people. In the last decade, the people of Pakistan have had to endure several challenges due to a severe energy crisis. This is pretty sad considering that the country has remarkable potential to remedy the situation by harnessing solar energy.
In 2020, Pakistan’s solar capacity stood at 33,000 megawatts, approximately 3% of the nation’s total energy production. However, things are looking up for Pakistan’s solar market since the federal government is keen to support the renewable energy sector. With the government’s continued support, Pakistan’s solar capacity will reach the 16 Gigawatts mark by 2047.
Can you make it in Pakistan’s solar market as a solar installer and professional?
Any shrewd and determined solar installer can make a killing in Pakistan’s solar market. In 2020, Prime Minister Mr. Imran Khan announced that his government plans to generate 60% of electricity from solar energy. To achieve this milestone, the government will need to install approximately 24 Gigawatts of solar capacity in collaboration with the private sector. You could land one of these lucrative projects if you play your cards right.
It is also worth noting that Pakistan enjoys an abundance of both local and foreign solar equipment distributors. It also has plenty of ports through which you can import locally unavailable solar equipment. Are you worried about Pakistan’s logistics and transport challenges?
Well, Pakistan’s transport and logistical infrastructure were indeed a cause for concern for a long time. However, the government has taken necessary measures to improve the situation. So, you can rest assured that imported solar equipment will reach your project site safely with the help of an experienced logistics company.
If you need to import some solar equipment, feel free to reach out to us through Solarfeed’s inquiry page. We guarantee quality and affordable merchandise across all the 50 solar equipment categories on our website. Essentially, Solarfeeds is the partner you’ve been hoping for.