Vietnam’s Solar Market Outlook
Vietnam, a developing country in Southeastern Asia, has seen a dramatic increase in energy demand in the last five years. This rise in demand has subsequently fuelled the growth of the solar sector in the swiftly developing Asian country. According to recent International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) statistics, Vietnam is among the top ten leading countries in solar utilization. This is pretty awesome for a developing nation, don’t you agree?
Statistics released in late 2020 reveal that Vietnam’s solar capacity stood at over 7.4 Gigawatts. This is positively surprising considering that the country’s solar capacity was only 4 megawatts in 2015. The figure below will help paint a clear picture of Vietnam’s exponential growth in matters concerning solar energy;
Solar equipment supply capacity in Vietnam
From a solar products production and supply perspective, Vietnam has immense growth potential. As part of an ambitious solar sector growth plan, the government of Vietnam has implemented flexible investment policies. These policies are primarily responsible for the rise in domestic and foreign producers and distributors dealing with different solar product categories.
It is also worth mentioning that Vietnam’s incredible port and logistical infrastructure have further strengthened its positive solar sector outlook. As stated by the World Economic Forum, Vietnam ranks at position 80 on the quality of port infrastructure. Do you intend to sell or buy solar products from the Vietnamese market? If the answer is yes, you can rest assured that you can safely transport any product to or from Vietnam.
I can confidently conclude that there are immense opportunities for individuals who intend to buy or supply different solar products in Vietnam.
Whether you are a solar installer or EPC, the SolarFeeds family is eager to help push your Agenda in the Vietnamese solar market. Please feel free to talk to us concerning your desires and how we can help you achieve them. Don’t run around requesting for quotes. Let quotes come to you, !
Wholesale Solar Battery Charger
As the name suggests, a solar charger is a charger that employs solar energy to supply electricity to devices or batteries. It can usually charge lead-acid or Ni-Cd battery banks up to 48 V and hundreds of ampere-hours (up to 4000 Ah) capacity. Such type of solar charger setups generally uses an intelligent charge controller.
A series of solar cells are installed in a stationary location, such as rooftops of homes and base-station locations on the ground, and can be connected to a battery bank to store energy for off-peak usage. Additionally, they can also be used in addition to mains-supply chargers for energy saving during the daytime.
Common Types of Solar Battery Chargers
There are a lot of kinds of solar chargers as of right now. Some of the most common ones include:
- Small portable models designed to charge a range of different mobile phones and other portable electrical devices
- Fold-out models designed to sit on the dashboard of an automobile and plug into the cigar/12 V lighter socket to keep the battery topped up while the vehicle is not in use
- Flashlights, often combined with a secondary means of charging, such as a kinetic (hand crank generator) charging system
- Public solar chargers permanently installed in public places, such as parks, squares, and streets, which anyone can use for free
Why Use Solar Battery Chargers?
Generally speaking, solar applications do not need a dedicated battery charging unit because most off-grid inverters are equipped with built-in battery charging capabilities. That said, there are a few scenarios where solar chargers can be really beneficial. These scenarios can be as follows:
Recharge a battery bank that is not powered by solar (i.e. RV batteries, phone batteries, etc.).
Maintain the health of batteries that have not yet been installed (batteries will degrade if they are stored or sit too long between charges).
Help recover batteries that have been fully drained due to improper charge parameters or lack of maintenance.
How to Choose the Right Solar Charger?
Because of the fact that there are so many solar chargers available in the market right now, it can be difficult to choose a great one that will suit your needs. To help you in this dilemma, here are some specifics that you should look for when choosing the solar charger for your power requirements.
- Efficiency. An efficient battery charger harnesses solar energy quickly, so you don’t have to worry even if there is not enough sun.
- Size. Solar chargers come in a variety of sizes. However, if you need more power, you would understandably also need a bigger solar charger. Make sure that the size of the solar charger that you will choose corresponds to the amount of power that you need.
- Power. Typically, solar battery chargers have power between 2–18 volts. One thing you should bear in mind is that the ones with higher powers can be charged quickly, but the ones with lower powers don’t pose a risk to overpower your battery.
Why Buy Wholesale Battery Chargers for PV Systems from Us?
Our website lists solar battery chargers from reputable brands all over the world. As a result, you can expect that the solar battery chargers that we offer are of the best variety. They are characterized by higher efficiency, reliable power voltage, and a longer life span, thus giving them the ability to fulfill all your solar power needs.
If you want to buy battery chargers for PV systems at low wholesale prices, then go through our website to explore products with profitable deals. You can also choose to send in your query at [email protected]