Types of Electric Panel Suppliers in Romania
Top Electric Panel suppliers in Romania
An Analysis of Romania’s budding Solar Market
In the forecast period of 2020-2025, the Romanian solar energy market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10%. A major reason why solar power costs have come down over the last few years is because governments and private institutions have taken initiatives to promote research and development in this field at an international level. The cost reduction has made solar technology more accessible, especially solar PV technology.
Growing electricity demand is another major factor contributing to the growth of the market. In the forecast period, the Romanian solar energy market will be constrained by the high investment costs in the early stages of projects and the long investment return periods.
Romania’s solar equipment production and supply capacity
Solar equipment manufacturers and suppliers operate across the Romanian market. Solarfeeds is the best place to buy solar equipment. You can browse top manufacturers of solar equipment through our online marketplace. If you want quality equipment at a reasonable price, we’re your go-to partner.
Searports and Logistics Services in Romania
There are several seaports in Romania, including:
- Port of Constanta
- Port of Mangalia
- Port of Midia
- Port of Sulina
- Port of Luminita
- Port of Medgidia
- Port of Ovidiu
- Port of Bechet
If the need arises, you will not have a problem importing quality solar equipment. After arriving at the port, the equipment can be safely transported to the project site using any of Romania’s leading logistics companies, including:
- FM Logistics
- Orbit Romania
- Transgor Logistik
- Black Sea Crown Logistic
- Gebruder Weiss
- IB Cargo
- Navlomar Maritime
What is an Electric Panel for Solar Plants?
Electrical panels consist of various connectors and switches that regulate the current flow from the solar power plant to the circuits. In simple terms, solar panels are interconnected to one point, after which the electrical panel and the circuit breaker act as a barrier. All the appliances and electrical equipment are present after this barrier.
How Does the Electric Panel work?
High voltage from the power line or the solar feed goes into the electric panel box and gets distributed to various parts of a house or office premises. Each distribution line gets connected to a Miniature Circuit Breaker. These circuit breakers trip by a short circuit to avert the danger of fire.
What Are Some applications of Electric Panels?
Electric power acts as an interface between the high voltage power line and household circuitry. Irrespective of the source, the electric panels are selected based on the power and current values. Here are some of the applications of Electric panel systems.
- Solar power: Electric Panels get connected to the power line coming from the solar energy system. The current gets distributed to various circuits inside the house.
- Conventional power line: Conventional power lines transmit power to the households. Here a main electrical panel box is installed along with the circuit breakers. This box contains the main switch which in case of emergencies can turn off the power of the entire house.
Types of Electric Panels for Solar Projects
Electric panel category based on the power capacity
- Main Panel: This is a high-capacity Electric panel box installed in any house.
- Sub Panel: These are small panels connected to the main Electric Panel. They are part of the circuit and are present in the various sections of large households.
- Lug Panel: Lug panel has no circuit breakers.
- Fuse Box: Comes with fuse connections that protect the circuits from high voltage surges.
Electric panel category based on the application
- 100 to 150 Amps: Old types of Electric panels not used anymore.
- 200 Amps: Electric panels with a capacity of 200 Amps are the most commonly used power panels.
- 400 Amps: Big houses with high power consumption and high power appliances use 400 Amps electric panels.
Some known brands of Electric Panel for Solar Plants
One of the most innovative companies making electric panels for solar plants is SPAN. Founded by a Tesla employee, SPAN makes Smart Electric power panels. They are used with Smart devices to control the power supply.
Some of the other manufacturers and suppliers are:
- Digital Analysis Corporation