Solar Market Outlook in Palestine
The lack of availability in natural resources, financial crisis, and unstable political conditions affect the energy sector in Palestine. Therefore, 100% of its energy production is reliant on imported fossil fuels. The high population growth rate and rapid industrialization also contribute to the challenges faced by the energy sector.
The tremendous level of energy demand in Palestine has taken its toll on the economy. In fact, the cost of electricity in Palestine is a lot higher than its neighboring Middle East countries.
These factors have pushed the Palestine government to evaluate the potential of renewable energy sources such as solar to maintain a sustainable energy future. The 3000 sunshine hours per year experienced in Palestine delivers high solar power potential. The staggering amount of sunlight is an opportunity to exploit it to generate solar energy for various applications.
The Gaza Electricity Distribution Company has spearheaded the installation of solar PVs in the country when it developed connected rooftop solar systems for up to 1,000 consumers in the Gaza strip. This installation generated 1 MW of power. There are wider initiatives being eyed in an effort to make solar installations more accessible to everyone and to combat the ongoing energy crisis in Palestine.
Solar Energy Equipment Supply Capacity in Palestine
Palestine is unable to produce its own solar power equipment to date. Therefore, any solar PV systems currently in place are generated through global and online suppliers or distributors.
Top Major Seaports & Logistics in Palestine
Palestine has access to ports for logistics, trade, and commercial activity. When it comes to transporting solar equipment, there are major ports that can service Palestine such as the Port of Gaza.
Wholesale Solar Battery Charger
As the name suggests, a solar charger is a charger that employs solar energy to supply electricity to devices or batteries. It can usually charge lead-acid or Ni-Cd battery banks up to 48 V and hundreds of ampere-hours (up to 4000 Ah) capacity. Such type of solar charger setups generally uses an intelligent charge controller.
A series of solar cells are installed in a stationary location, such as rooftops of homes and base-station locations on the ground, and can be connected to a battery bank to store energy for off-peak usage. Additionally, they can also be used in addition to mains-supply chargers for energy saving during the daytime.
Common Types of Solar Battery Chargers
There are a lot of kinds of solar chargers as of right now. Some of the most common ones include:
- Small portable models designed to charge a range of different mobile phones and other portable electrical devices
- Fold-out models designed to sit on the dashboard of an automobile and plug into the cigar/12 V lighter socket to keep the battery topped up while the vehicle is not in use
- Flashlights, often combined with a secondary means of charging, such as a kinetic (hand crank generator) charging system
- Public solar chargers permanently installed in public places, such as parks, squares, and streets, which anyone can use for free
Why Use Solar Battery Chargers?
Generally speaking, solar applications do not need a dedicated battery charging unit because most off-grid inverters are equipped with built-in battery charging capabilities. That said, there are a few scenarios where solar chargers can be really beneficial. These scenarios can be as follows:
Recharge a battery bank that is not powered by solar (i.e. RV batteries, phone batteries, etc.).
Maintain the health of batteries that have not yet been installed (batteries will degrade if they are stored or sit too long between charges).
Help recover batteries that have been fully drained due to improper charge parameters or lack of maintenance.
How to Choose the Right Solar Charger?
Because of the fact that there are so many solar chargers available in the market right now, it can be difficult to choose a great one that will suit your needs. To help you in this dilemma, here are some specifics that you should look for when choosing the solar charger for your power requirements.
- Efficiency. An efficient battery charger harnesses solar energy quickly, so you don’t have to worry even if there is not enough sun.
- Size. Solar chargers come in a variety of sizes. However, if you need more power, you would understandably also need a bigger solar charger. Make sure that the size of the solar charger that you will choose corresponds to the amount of power that you need.
- Power. Typically, solar battery chargers have power between 2–18 volts. One thing you should bear in mind is that the ones with higher powers can be charged quickly, but the ones with lower powers don’t pose a risk to overpower your battery.
Why Buy Wholesale Battery Chargers for PV Systems from Us?
Our website lists solar battery chargers from reputable brands all over the world. As a result, you can expect that the solar battery chargers that we offer are of the best variety. They are characterized by higher efficiency, reliable power voltage, and a longer life span, thus giving them the ability to fulfill all your solar power needs.
If you want to buy battery chargers for PV systems at low wholesale prices, then go through our website to explore products with profitable deals. You can also choose to send in your query at [email protected]