Solar Market Outlook in the Netherlands
The Netherlands solar power market is one of the fastest growing solar markets in Europe. In 2020, it managed to deploy 2.93 GW of solar capacity and it marks a growth rate of 40%. This data pushed the cumulative figure of the country’s solar market to 10.11 GW. Since 2017, there has been consistent growth for the Dutch solar power market.
Majority of the solar power installations in 2020 were in the residential segment but the industrial and large-scale installations had their fair share, too.
Despite failing to meet its EU 2020 renewable energy target of 14% (the Netherlands is only 12.5% by 2020), the country is well on its way to making solar as its primary renewable energy source.
The Dutch government is promoting the solar market growth through national SDE+ auctions to provide greater financial incentives to investors. They are also making it happen through the Power Purchase Agreements.
The projected solar installation capacity in the Netherlands by 2050 is at 38 GW to 125 GW.
Solar Energy Equipment Supply Capacity in the Netherlands
Solar panel companies are quite abundant in the Netherlands. There is also a growing number of renewable energy manufacturers in the country.
The Netherlands also has easy access to solar energy suppliers for the residential and industrial segments.
Top 8 Major Seaports & Logistics in the Netherlands
The Netherlands is one of the most important and largest seaports in Europe. It is also accessible to a wide range of logistics and passenger ports. This makes it easy to procure solar power equipment for those who wish to shift to renewable energy sources.
The top logistics and seaports in the Netherlands include the following ports: Port of Amsterdam, Port of Rotterdam, Port of Alkmaar, Port of Den Helder, Port of Breskens, Port of Dordrecht, Port of Harlingen, and Port of Moerdijk.
Wholesale Solar Battery Charger
As the name suggests, a solar charger is a charger that employs solar energy to supply electricity to devices or batteries. It can usually charge lead-acid or Ni-Cd battery banks up to 48 V and hundreds of ampere-hours (up to 4000 Ah) capacity. Such type of solar charger setups generally uses an intelligent charge controller.
A series of solar cells are installed in a stationary location, such as rooftops of homes and base-station locations on the ground, and can be connected to a battery bank to store energy for off-peak usage. Additionally, they can also be used in addition to mains-supply chargers for energy saving during the daytime.
Common Types of Solar Battery Chargers
There are a lot of kinds of solar chargers as of right now. Some of the most common ones include:
- Small portable models designed to charge a range of different mobile phones and other portable electrical devices
- Fold-out models designed to sit on the dashboard of an automobile and plug into the cigar/12 V lighter socket to keep the battery topped up while the vehicle is not in use
- Flashlights, often combined with a secondary means of charging, such as a kinetic (hand crank generator) charging system
- Public solar chargers permanently installed in public places, such as parks, squares, and streets, which anyone can use for free
Why Use Solar Battery Chargers?
Generally speaking, solar applications do not need a dedicated battery charging unit because most off-grid inverters are equipped with built-in battery charging capabilities. That said, there are a few scenarios where solar chargers can be really beneficial. These scenarios can be as follows:
Recharge a battery bank that is not powered by solar (i.e. RV batteries, phone batteries, etc.).
Maintain the health of batteries that have not yet been installed (batteries will degrade if they are stored or sit too long between charges).
Help recover batteries that have been fully drained due to improper charge parameters or lack of maintenance.
How to Choose the Right Solar Charger?
Because of the fact that there are so many solar chargers available in the market right now, it can be difficult to choose a great one that will suit your needs. To help you in this dilemma, here are some specifics that you should look for when choosing the solar charger for your power requirements.
- Efficiency. An efficient battery charger harnesses solar energy quickly, so you don’t have to worry even if there is not enough sun.
- Size. Solar chargers come in a variety of sizes. However, if you need more power, you would understandably also need a bigger solar charger. Make sure that the size of the solar charger that you will choose corresponds to the amount of power that you need.
- Power. Typically, solar battery chargers have power between 2–18 volts. One thing you should bear in mind is that the ones with higher powers can be charged quickly, but the ones with lower powers don’t pose a risk to overpower your battery.
Why Buy Wholesale Battery Chargers for PV Systems from Us?
Our website lists solar battery chargers from reputable brands all over the world. As a result, you can expect that the solar battery chargers that we offer are of the best variety. They are characterized by higher efficiency, reliable power voltage, and a longer life span, thus giving them the ability to fulfill all your solar power needs.
If you want to buy battery chargers for PV systems at low wholesale prices, then go through our website to explore products with profitable deals. You can also choose to send in your query at [email protected]