Solar Market Outlook in Lithuania
The future of the solar power market in Lithuania is shaped by a wide range of factors such as feed-in tariff, availability of financing, incentives, and other key players. There are also factors that hinder the growth of the country’s solar power market including the uncertainty of large-scale developments, high capital expenditure, and increasing competition.
Despite the challenges and hurdles that are present, the Lithuanian government along with the Lithuanian Business Support Agency continues to support any step forward in the country’s solar energy sector. One of the major breakthroughs for the solar industry is the construction of a floating solar PV power plant. The construction of this facility cost $270,000 and is expected to produce 900 MW of power.
The first stage of the said project is set to be completed by the end of 2021. There are also more projects lined up to facilitate more solar power generation in the country that would be enough to power 120,000 households.
Since this floating power plant is the first of its kind in the region, the Lithuanian government is hoping that it will attract more investments in the solar power market.
Solar Energy Equipment Supply Capacity in Lithuania
The growth rate of the solar energy sector in Lithuania has been slow and steady. This is made possible by the availability of solar power equipment from international suppliers and distributors.
Top Major Seaports & Logistics in Lithuania
Its proximity to the Baltic Sea means that there are many ports serving Lithuania for the logistics and trade activity. The following ports serve as access points in the transport of solar power equipment:
Buy Wholesale Solar Shingles?
Solar shingles, also known as solar roofs, photovoltaic shingles, are solar panels that are designed to look like and function as conventional roofing materials, such as asphalt shingles or slates, while also producing electricity. Solar shinglers a type of solar energy solution that is known as building-integrated photovoltaics (BIPV).
There are several varieties of solar shingles, including shingle-sized solid panels that take the place of a number of conventional shingles in a strip, semi-rigid designs containing several silicon solar cells that are sized more like conventional shingles, and newer systems using various thin-film solar cell technologies that match conventional shingles both in size and flexibility. Additionally, there are also products that use a more traditional number of silicon solar cells per panel. For this, the panels can reach as much as 100 watts DC rating per shingle.
What Are the Advantages of Solar Roof Tile?
Solar shingles offer a number of advantages. Some of the most common advantages of this particular kind of solar technology are as follows:
- The roof of a home is an ideal place for solar cells. This is because it usually receives the most unobstructed sunlight and is the least susceptible location to vandalism and accidents. For this reason, solar shingles are incredibly conventional.
- Solar shingles can generate up to 30%–50% of the household electrical needs with free, pollution-free electricity.
- Solar shingles are an investment that will pay for themselves in energy savings over a course of a few years.
- Conventional solar panels may not be architecturally acceptable for a particular neighborhood and have unsightly wires running down the side of the building. Meanwhile, solar shingles are less noticeable.
- Solar shingles have a lifespan of about 30–40 years, which is similar to the lifespan of high-quality asphalt shingles.
- Solar shingles can convert 20%–30% of the solar energy into electricity, and this will lower the amount of solar heat penetrating through the roof and into the building below.
Who Are the Major Manufacturers of Solar Shingles?
Solar shingles are manufactured by several companies. But as of right now, there are about nine brands of solar shingles in the market. These brands are:
- Tesla Solar Roof
- CertainTeed Apollo II
- Luma Solar Roof
- RGS POWERHOUSE
- SunTegra Tile and Shingle
- Exasun X-Tile and X-Roof
- Hanergy HanTile
There still may be a limited number of solar shingle manufacturers currently, but undoubtedly, this number will rise up in the next few years.
Why Buy Wholesale Solar Shingles from Us?
Our website lists all sorts of solar shingles from established and well-respected manufacturers and brands all over the world. As a result, you can expect that the solar shingles that we offer are of the best variety. They are characterized by numerous remarkable features, such as higher efficiency, sturdy construction, and a longer lifespan. In other words, all the solar shingles that we offer will undoubtedly have the ability to fulfill all your solar power needs.
If you want to buy solar shingles at low wholesale prices, then go through our website to explore products with profitable deals. You can also choose to send in your query at [email protected]