Solar Market Outlook in France
The solar market in France is characterized by ambitious targets and innovative solutions. The country has been one of the major proponents of solar energy in Europe and this is made possible by the strong policies in place.
In 2020, France crossed the significant threshold capacity of 10 GW installed. This brings the country to its goal of 20.1 GW solar capacity by the year 2023. This goal is established alongside the Multi-Annual Energy Programme.
Despite the impact of the pandemic, the solar market in France remains steadfast in its commitment to become the primary source of renewable energy source. France was able to produce 7.6 TWh of solar from January to June 2021. This was a significant growth from the 6.8 TWh power that was produced in the same period of 2020.
The French Renewable Energy Trade Association continues to push the country’s solar market potential and it has received a lot of support from the French national government.
Solar Energy Manufacturers in France
There is no shortage of manufacturers and companies that are dedicated to providing technological and innovative solutions to more French households and commercial spaces. This gives the market massive growth potential.
The vast amount of options for solar energy manufacturers in France has contributed to a growth in the solar market that the country has not experienced before.
Ports and logistics in France
There are a wide array of major sea ports and logistic companies operating in France. This is good news for residential and commercial properties that are looking to switch to solar energy.
There are 10 major ports in France and Marseille Fos Port is the main maritime port. This port handles goods and passengers with an average traffic of 88 million tons.
Solar Product Manufacturers in France
The production of solar products continues to see tremendous growth over the past decade in France. There are several options for consumers and it’s not just limited to solar panel installations.
Solar manufacturing in France includes solar water heating components, photovoltaic systems, solar roofing systems, indoor solar cells, and more.
Wholesale Solar Battery Charger
As the name suggests, a solar charger is a charger that employs solar energy to supply electricity to devices or batteries. It can usually charge lead-acid or Ni-Cd battery banks up to 48 V and hundreds of ampere-hours (up to 4000 Ah) capacity. Such type of solar charger setups generally uses an intelligent charge controller.
A series of solar cells are installed in a stationary location, such as rooftops of homes and base-station locations on the ground, and can be connected to a battery bank to store energy for off-peak usage. Additionally, they can also be used in addition to mains-supply chargers for energy saving during the daytime.
Common Types of Solar Battery Chargers
There are a lot of kinds of solar chargers as of right now. Some of the most common ones include:
- Small portable models designed to charge a range of different mobile phones and other portable electrical devices
- Fold-out models designed to sit on the dashboard of an automobile and plug into the cigar/12 V lighter socket to keep the battery topped up while the vehicle is not in use
- Flashlights, often combined with a secondary means of charging, such as a kinetic (hand crank generator) charging system
- Public solar chargers permanently installed in public places, such as parks, squares, and streets, which anyone can use for free
Why Use Solar Battery Chargers?
Generally speaking, solar applications do not need a dedicated battery charging unit because most off-grid inverters are equipped with built-in battery charging capabilities. That said, there are a few scenarios where solar chargers can be really beneficial. These scenarios can be as follows:
Recharge a battery bank that is not powered by solar (i.e. RV batteries, phone batteries, etc.).
Maintain the health of batteries that have not yet been installed (batteries will degrade if they are stored or sit too long between charges).
Help recover batteries that have been fully drained due to improper charge parameters or lack of maintenance.
How to Choose the Right Solar Charger?
Because of the fact that there are so many solar chargers available in the market right now, it can be difficult to choose a great one that will suit your needs. To help you in this dilemma, here are some specifics that you should look for when choosing the solar charger for your power requirements.
- Efficiency. An efficient battery charger harnesses solar energy quickly, so you don’t have to worry even if there is not enough sun.
- Size. Solar chargers come in a variety of sizes. However, if you need more power, you would understandably also need a bigger solar charger. Make sure that the size of the solar charger that you will choose corresponds to the amount of power that you need.
- Power. Typically, solar battery chargers have power between 2–18 volts. One thing you should bear in mind is that the ones with higher powers can be charged quickly, but the ones with lower powers don’t pose a risk to overpower your battery.
Why Buy Wholesale Battery Chargers for PV Systems from Us?
Our website lists solar battery chargers from reputable brands all over the world. As a result, you can expect that the solar battery chargers that we offer are of the best variety. They are characterized by higher efficiency, reliable power voltage, and a longer life span, thus giving them the ability to fulfill all your solar power needs.
If you want to buy battery chargers for PV systems at low wholesale prices, then go through our website to explore products with profitable deals. You can also choose to send in your query at [email protected]