Solar Market Outlook in Canada
The forecast is bright for the future of the solar energy sector in Canada. In particular, the year 2020 was a promising one for the Canadian solar energy market and it has built a solid foundation for more solar growth in 2021.
The Canadian Renewable Energy Association released a statement citing that the renewable energy market in Canada – not just solar – saw significant expansion in 2020 and it is looking to build on that momentum for 2021 moving forward. This was impressive considering the challenges that faced them in 2020 given the pandemic. For 2020, the total solar capacity reached 2,000 MW, giving Canada sufficient energy storage.
The consistent growth in the solar market is fueled by the increased corporate demand and the policies put in place by the government. Even with the disruptions of 2020, Canada was able to generate 70 MW of solar PV capacity. The three levels of government in Canada will work together to reduce carbon emissions and to facilitate growth in solar PV capacity.
Wind and solar combine to form the largest share in Canada’s renewable energy sector in terms of power generation.
Solar Energy Equipment Supply Capacity in Canada
Canada is one of the leaders in the manufacture of solar equipment. However, there are more available global and online suppliers to cope with the demand for solar components and accessories.
Top Major Seaports & Logistics in Canada
There are more than 500 seaport facilities in Canada. However, the major seaports serving trade and logistics activity include
- Port of Vancouver,
- Port of Halifax,
- Port of Montreal,
- Port of Prince Rupert,
- Port of St. John.
Buy Wholesale Solar Shingles?
Solar shingles, also known as solar roofs, photovoltaic shingles, are solar panels that are designed to look like and function as conventional roofing materials, such as asphalt shingles or slates, while also producing electricity. Solar shinglers a type of solar energy solution that is known as building-integrated photovoltaics (BIPV).
There are several varieties of solar shingles, including shingle-sized solid panels that take the place of a number of conventional shingles in a strip, semi-rigid designs containing several silicon solar cells that are sized more like conventional shingles, and newer systems using various thin-film solar cell technologies that match conventional shingles both in size and flexibility. Additionally, there are also products that use a more traditional number of silicon solar cells per panel. For this, the panels can reach as much as 100 watts DC rating per shingle.
What Are the Advantages of Solar Roof Tile?
Solar shingles offer a number of advantages. Some of the most common advantages of this particular kind of solar technology are as follows:
- The roof of a home is an ideal place for solar cells. This is because it usually receives the most unobstructed sunlight and is the least susceptible location to vandalism and accidents. For this reason, solar shingles are incredibly conventional.
- Solar shingles can generate up to 30%–50% of the household electrical needs with free, pollution-free electricity.
- Solar shingles are an investment that will pay for themselves in energy savings over a course of a few years.
- Conventional solar panels may not be architecturally acceptable for a particular neighborhood and have unsightly wires running down the side of the building. Meanwhile, solar shingles are less noticeable.
- Solar shingles have a lifespan of about 30–40 years, which is similar to the lifespan of high-quality asphalt shingles.
- Solar shingles can convert 20%–30% of the solar energy into electricity, and this will lower the amount of solar heat penetrating through the roof and into the building below.
Who Are the Major Manufacturers of Solar Shingles?
Solar shingles are manufactured by several companies. But as of right now, there are about nine brands of solar shingles in the market. These brands are:
- Tesla Solar Roof
- CertainTeed Apollo II
- Luma Solar Roof
- RGS POWERHOUSE
- SunTegra Tile and Shingle
- Exasun X-Tile and X-Roof
- Hanergy HanTile
There still may be a limited number of solar shingle manufacturers currently, but undoubtedly, this number will rise up in the next few years.
Why Buy Wholesale Solar Shingles from Us?
Our website lists all sorts of solar shingles from established and well-respected manufacturers and brands all over the world. As a result, you can expect that the solar shingles that we offer are of the best variety. They are characterized by numerous remarkable features, such as higher efficiency, sturdy construction, and a longer lifespan. In other words, all the solar shingles that we offer will undoubtedly have the ability to fulfill all your solar power needs.
If you want to buy solar shingles at low wholesale prices, then go through our website to explore products with profitable deals. You can also choose to send in your query at [email protected]