An Analysis of Bulgaria’s budding solar market
During the forecast period, the Bulgarian solar energy market is expected to grow by more than 2%. Clean and alternative energy sources are believed to reduce carbon emissions primarily as a result of government initiatives. Market growth is expected to be hindered by factors, such as delays in projects, during the forecast period.
In addition, Bulgaria has received EUR 15 million from the European Investment Bank to support climate action projects, which should aid in the growth of the solar power market.
According to estimates, solar installed capacity will increase from 1065 megawatts (MW) in 2019 to 1,180 MW in 2025 with this investment. Moreover, by 2025, the electricity generation is projected to increase to about 1,340 gigawatts hour (GWh).
Bulgaria is expected to grow at a significant rate due to the government’s ongoing efforts and plans for the future.
Bulgaria’s solar equipment production and supply capacity
There are several suppliers and manufacturers of solar equipment operating within the Bulgarian market. If you want to purchase solar equipment, SolarFeeds is the best option. Our online marketplace gives you access to the top solar equipment brands in the world. We are your go-to partner if you’re looking for quality equipment at an affordable price.
Major ports and logistics services in Bulgaria
There are several seaports in Bulgaria, including:
- Stara Zagora
If the need arises, you will not have a problem importing quality solar equipment. After arriving at the port, the equipment can be safely transported to the project site using any of Bulgaria’s leading logistics companies, including:
- Rhenus Logistics Bulgaria
- VIA Logistics
Buy Wholesale Solar Shingles?
Solar shingles, also known as solar roofs, photovoltaic shingles, are solar panels that are designed to look like and function as conventional roofing materials, such as asphalt shingles or slates, while also producing electricity. Solar shinglers a type of solar energy solution that is known as building-integrated photovoltaics (BIPV).
There are several varieties of solar shingles, including shingle-sized solid panels that take the place of a number of conventional shingles in a strip, semi-rigid designs containing several silicon solar cells that are sized more like conventional shingles, and newer systems using various thin-film solar cell technologies that match conventional shingles both in size and flexibility. Additionally, there are also products that use a more traditional number of silicon solar cells per panel. For this, the panels can reach as much as 100 watts DC rating per shingle.
What Are the Advantages of Solar Roof Tile?
Solar shingles offer a number of advantages. Some of the most common advantages of this particular kind of solar technology are as follows:
- The roof of a home is an ideal place for solar cells. This is because it usually receives the most unobstructed sunlight and is the least susceptible location to vandalism and accidents. For this reason, solar shingles are incredibly conventional.
- Solar shingles can generate up to 30%–50% of the household electrical needs with free, pollution-free electricity.
- Solar shingles are an investment that will pay for themselves in energy savings over a course of a few years.
- Conventional solar panels may not be architecturally acceptable for a particular neighborhood and have unsightly wires running down the side of the building. Meanwhile, solar shingles are less noticeable.
- Solar shingles have a lifespan of about 30–40 years, which is similar to the lifespan of high-quality asphalt shingles.
- Solar shingles can convert 20%–30% of the solar energy into electricity, and this will lower the amount of solar heat penetrating through the roof and into the building below.
Who Are the Major Manufacturers of Solar Shingles?
Solar shingles are manufactured by several companies. But as of right now, there are about nine brands of solar shingles in the market. These brands are:
- Tesla Solar Roof
- CertainTeed Apollo II
- Luma Solar Roof
- RGS POWERHOUSE
- SunTegra Tile and Shingle
- Exasun X-Tile and X-Roof
- Hanergy HanTile
There still may be a limited number of solar shingle manufacturers currently, but undoubtedly, this number will rise up in the next few years.
Why Buy Wholesale Solar Shingles from Us?
Our website lists all sorts of solar shingles from established and well-respected manufacturers and brands all over the world. As a result, you can expect that the solar shingles that we offer are of the best variety. They are characterized by numerous remarkable features, such as higher efficiency, sturdy construction, and a longer lifespan. In other words, all the solar shingles that we offer will undoubtedly have the ability to fulfill all your solar power needs.
If you want to buy solar shingles at low wholesale prices, then go through our website to explore products with profitable deals. You can also choose to send in your query at [email protected]