An Analysis of Bulgaria’s budding solar market
During the forecast period, the Bulgarian solar energy market is expected to grow by more than 2%. Clean and alternative energy sources are believed to reduce carbon emissions primarily as a result of government initiatives. Market growth is expected to be hindered by factors, such as delays in projects, during the forecast period.
In addition, Bulgaria has received EUR 15 million from the European Investment Bank to support climate action projects, which should aid in the growth of the solar power market.
According to estimates, solar installed capacity will increase from 1065 megawatts (MW) in 2019 to 1,180 MW in 2025 with this investment. Moreover, by 2025, the electricity generation is projected to increase to about 1,340 gigawatts hour (GWh).
Bulgaria is expected to grow at a significant rate due to the government’s ongoing efforts and plans for the future.
Bulgaria’s solar equipment production and supply capacity
There are several suppliers and manufacturers of solar equipment operating within the Bulgarian market. If you want to purchase solar equipment, SolarFeeds is the best option. Our online marketplace gives you access to the top solar equipment brands in the world. We are your go-to partner if you’re looking for quality equipment at an affordable price.
Major ports and logistics services in Bulgaria
There are several seaports in Bulgaria, including:
- Stara Zagora
If the need arises, you will not have a problem importing quality solar equipment. After arriving at the port, the equipment can be safely transported to the project site using any of Bulgaria’s leading logistics companies, including:
- Rhenus Logistics Bulgaria
- VIA Logistics
What is an Electric Panel for Solar Plants?
Electrical panels consist of various connectors and switches that regulate the current flow from the solar power plant to the circuits. In simple terms, solar panels are interconnected to one point, after which the electrical panel and the circuit breaker act as a barrier. All the appliances and electrical equipment are present after this barrier.
How Does the Electric Panel work?
High voltage from the power line or the solar feed goes into the electric panel box and gets distributed to various parts of a house or office premises. Each distribution line gets connected to a Miniature Circuit Breaker. These circuit breakers trip by a short circuit to avert the danger of fire.
What Are Some applications of Electric Panels?
Electric power acts as an interface between the high voltage power line and household circuitry. Irrespective of the source, the electric panels are selected based on the power and current values. Here are some of the applications of Electric panel systems.
- Solar power: Electric Panels get connected to the power line coming from the solar energy system. The current gets distributed to various circuits inside the house.
- Conventional power line: Conventional power lines transmit power to the households. Here a main electrical panel box is installed along with the circuit breakers. This box contains the main switch which in case of emergencies can turn off the power of the entire house.
Types of Electric Panels for Solar Projects
Electric panel category based on the power capacity
- Main Panel: This is a high-capacity Electric panel box installed in any house.
- Sub Panel: These are small panels connected to the main Electric Panel. They are part of the circuit and are present in the various sections of large households.
- Lug Panel: Lug panel has no circuit breakers.
- Fuse Box: Comes with fuse connections that protect the circuits from high voltage surges.
Electric panel category based on the application
- 100 to 150 Amps: Old types of Electric panels not used anymore.
- 200 Amps: Electric panels with a capacity of 200 Amps are the most commonly used power panels.
- 400 Amps: Big houses with high power consumption and high power appliances use 400 Amps electric panels.
Some known brands of Electric Panel for Solar Plants
One of the most innovative companies making electric panels for solar plants is SPAN. Founded by a Tesla employee, SPAN makes Smart Electric power panels. They are used with Smart devices to control the power supply.
Some of the other manufacturers and suppliers are:
- Digital Analysis Corporation