Analysis of Brazil’s solar market
Brazil’s solar market has been growing at a steady pace over the last ten years. As of February 2021, the country’s cumulative installed solar capacity stood at approximately 8 Gigawatts. Nearly six months down the line, the South American nation has hit the 10 Gigawatts of the installed capacity mark. Any solar installer or sector professional can attest that adding 2 Gigawatts in 6 months is a monumental achievement.
Still, approximately 13 Gigawatts of unsubsidized solar projects are currently underway across various regions in Brazil. According to a forecast report by Fitch Solutions, Brazil’s solar capacity is expected to grow by around 23 Gigawatts in the next decade. This strong growth outlook is a clear indicator of vast opportunities in the Brazilian market.
Brazil’s solar equipment production and supply capacity
There are several local and multinational solar equipment manufacturers and suppliers operating within the Brazilian solar market. The most common solar equipment you can expect to find in the Brazilian solar market includes solar panels and solar water heaters. Solarfeeds.com gives you access to leading local and foreign solar equipment suppliers operating within the Brazilian solar market.
Do you need quality, affordable solar equipment? Visit our website’s inquiry page, place a request and you will be good to go. In essence, Solarfeeds.com is a one-stop solution to all your solar equipment needs.
Major ports and logistical support infrastructure in Brazil
The quality of transport infrastructure determines a market’s growth capacity. Well, the quality and scope of Brazil’s logistical infrastructure is something to smile about. The country boasts of several major ports, including Santos port, Santarem port, and Vitoria port. It has an excellent road network and many reputable logistics companies.
Solar Pole Mounts System
When it comes to solar panel installation mounting systems should be taken seriously and professionally. The mounting system should be appropriate for the solar photovoltaic system’s design and function. Besides, these installation processes provide the structural support that solar panels need to reach their optimum tilt. An improper mounting system can also affect the overall performance of the entire solar power system. Thus, it’s essential to understand the different types of solar mounting systems.
What is Pole Mounting System?
Pole mounting system is a type of ground-mounted solar installation that uses a pole to support solar PV panels. Unlike rooftop solar panel system installation, pole mounting systems are not required to fix solar panels at the roof shingles. If you don’t prefer to mount these panels to your roof, then using a pole mount for your PV system can be a good alternative.
The Pole mount system is quick and easy to install and can provide a good option to mount your solar panels beyond reach but are still off the ground and away from harmful elements. You can easily access them for angle adjustment and cleaning or maintenance purposes compared to the solar panels installed on your rooftop.
What are the Features of a Solar Pole Mount System?
Below are the common features of a standard solar pole system:
- Single-Pole- since your solar panels are elevated on a single pole for free stand support, you can easily mount them on most of the ground surfaces.
- Compact structure – solar pole mounting system has a compact structure, which is suitable for small quantities and capacities of PV modules. They are easy and quick to assemble ideal for a small power station.
- Adjustable angles – it has adjustable angles for maximizing the optimized power generation.
- Frame / frameless solar panels – you can use either of the two PV modules for a pole mounting system.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Pole Mounting System
To help you decide whether to choose a pole mounting system or not, we have listed here some of its benefits and drawbacks. I hope this would help you to arrive at your final decision.
Benefits of Pole Mounting System
- Quick and easy installation process – pole mounting is one of the common types of solar installation due to its easier and quicker installation process that takes only a few hours.
- Maximize open space – if your property is near to unused open space, pole mounting can give you the leeway to make use of it in the most efficient way.
- Fewer restrictions and installation requirements- with pole mounting, there are fewer requirements on how and where you can install your solar power system. As long as you have a large open area, you can set up your solar panels easily.
- Equipped with an advanced tracking system – a pole mount solar installation also include a sun tracking system that will help you monitor whether your panels are getting enough sun exposure and maximum productivity throughout the day.
Drawbacks of Pole Mounting System
- Requires large vacant land space – pole mounting needs large open areas to install your solar panels. If you don’t have unused land space or living in a dense urban community then it would not fit your solar needs.
- Mostly restricted to some areas – Municipal bylaws and community homeowners associations sometimes limit the use of these solar installations due to their unsightly presence.
- Additional hardware – pole mount systems often require additional hardware, which adds up to the initial installation cost.
If you don’t want to damage your roof shingles by installing a solar panel system or you only want to supplement your roof-mounted system with additional solar panels for more capacity, then a pole mounting system is perfect for you. After all, investing in a pole-mounted solar system will generate a better ROI over time.