Analysis of Brazil’s solar market
Brazil’s solar market has been growing at a steady pace over the last ten years. As of February 2021, the country’s cumulative installed solar capacity stood at approximately 8 Gigawatts. Nearly six months down the line, the South American nation has hit the 10 Gigawatts of the installed capacity mark. Any solar installer or sector professional can attest that adding 2 Gigawatts in 6 months is a monumental achievement.
Still, approximately 13 Gigawatts of unsubsidized solar projects are currently underway across various regions in Brazil. According to a forecast report by Fitch Solutions, Brazil’s solar capacity is expected to grow by around 23 Gigawatts in the next decade. This strong growth outlook is a clear indicator of vast opportunities in the Brazilian market.
Brazil’s solar equipment production and supply capacity
There are several local and multinational solar equipment manufacturers and suppliers operating within the Brazilian solar market. The most common solar equipment you can expect to find in the Brazilian solar market includes solar panels and solar water heaters. Solarfeeds.com gives you access to leading local and foreign solar equipment suppliers operating within the Brazilian solar market.
Do you need quality, affordable solar equipment? Visit our website’s inquiry page, place a request and you will be good to go. In essence, Solarfeeds.com is a one-stop solution to all your solar equipment needs.
Major ports and logistical support infrastructure in Brazil
The quality of transport infrastructure determines a market’s growth capacity. Well, the quality and scope of Brazil’s logistical infrastructure is something to smile about. The country boasts of several major ports, including Santos port, Santarem port, and Vitoria port. It has an excellent road network and many reputable logistics companies.
Off Grid Inverters
Wholesale Off-Grid Inverters PV System?
An off-grid solar system, also known as off-the-grid or standalone, is a photovoltaic system that has no access to the utility grid. For this reason, off-grid solar systems involve both solar panels and battery storage, so the power can be coming to the building from either of these two sources at any given time — depending on the solar situation.
Advantages of an Off-Grid PV System?
As was mentioned earlier, the primary characteristic of an off-grid solar system is the fact that it has no access to the utility grid. And this actually is also one of the advantages that this kind of solar system offers. The reason why this is advantageous is the fact that with no access to the utility grid, off-grid solar systems can be cheaper than extending power lines in certain remote areas.
Moreover, living off the grid makes a solar system self-sufficient, and that can be a bonus for a lot of people. For these people, this feeling of self-sufficiency is worth more than saving money. Energy self-sufficiency is also a form of security.
Power failures to the utility grid will not affect off-grid solar systems, which means that buildings with off-grid solar systems will have reliable electricity all throughout.
What Are the Equipment Needed for Off-Grid Solar Systems?
Typical off-grid solar systems require the following extra components:
- Solar Charge Controller. Solar charge controllers, also known as charge regulators or battery regulators, limit the rate of current being delivered to the battery bank and protect the batteries from overcharging.
- Solar Power Banks/Battery. As the name suggests, a battery bank is a group of batteries that are wired together.
- DC Disconnect Switch. AC and DC safety disconnects are required for all solar systems. For off-grid solar systems, one additional DC disconnect is installed between the battery bank and the off-grid inverter. This is used to switch off the current flowing between these components. The DC disconnect switch is important for maintenance, troubleshooting, and protection against electrical fires.
- Off-Grid Inverter. Generally speaking, a solar inverter is a type of electrical converter that converts the variable direct current (DC) output of a solar panel into a utility frequency alternating current (AC) that can be fed into a commercial electrical grid or used by a local, off-grid electrical network. For off-grid solar systems, off-grid inverters don’t have to match phase with the utility sine wave as opposed to grid-tie inverters. Electrical current flows from the solar panels through the solar charge controller and the battery bank before it is finally converted into AC by the off-grid inverter.
- Backup Electricity Generator. It takes a lot of money and big batteries to prepare for several consecutive days without the sun shining (or access to the grid). This is then where backup generators can be helpful.
Why Buy Wholesale Off-Grid Inverters for PV Systems from Us?
Our website lists all sorts of off-grid inverters for PV systems from established and well-respected manufacturers and brands all over the world. As a result, you can expect that the off-grid inverters that we offer are of the best variety. They are characterized by numerous remarkable features, such as higher efficiency, sturdy construction, and a longer lifespan. In other words, all the off-grid inverters that we offer will undoubtedly have the ability to fulfill all your solar power needs.
If you want to buy off-grid inverters for PV systems at low wholesale prices, then go through our website to explore products with profitable deals. You can also choose to send in your query at [email protected]