Analysis of Brazil’s solar market
Brazil’s solar market has been growing at a steady pace over the last ten years. As of February 2021, the country’s cumulative installed solar capacity stood at approximately 8 Gigawatts. Nearly six months down the line, the South American nation has hit the 10 Gigawatts of the installed capacity mark. Any solar installer or sector professional can attest that adding 2 Gigawatts in 6 months is a monumental achievement.
Still, approximately 13 Gigawatts of unsubsidized solar projects are currently underway across various regions in Brazil. According to a forecast report by Fitch Solutions, Brazil’s solar capacity is expected to grow by around 23 Gigawatts in the next decade. This strong growth outlook is a clear indicator of vast opportunities in the Brazilian market.
Brazil’s solar equipment production and supply capacity
There are several local and multinational solar equipment manufacturers and suppliers operating within the Brazilian solar market. The most common solar equipment you can expect to find in the Brazilian solar market includes solar panels and solar water heaters. Solarfeeds.com gives you access to leading local and foreign solar equipment suppliers operating within the Brazilian solar market.
Do you need quality, affordable solar equipment? Visit our website’s inquiry page, place a request and you will be good to go. In essence, Solarfeeds.com is a one-stop solution to all your solar equipment needs.
Major ports and logistical support infrastructure in Brazil
The quality of transport infrastructure determines a market’s growth capacity. Well, the quality and scope of Brazil’s logistical infrastructure is something to smile about. The country boasts of several major ports, including Santos port, Santarem port, and Vitoria port. It has an excellent road network and many reputable logistics companies.
Wholesale Solar Battery Charger
As the name suggests, a solar charger is a charger that employs solar energy to supply electricity to devices or batteries. It can usually charge lead-acid or Ni-Cd battery banks up to 48 V and hundreds of ampere-hours (up to 4000 Ah) capacity. Such type of solar charger setups generally uses an intelligent charge controller.
A series of solar cells are installed in a stationary location, such as rooftops of homes and base-station locations on the ground, and can be connected to a battery bank to store energy for off-peak usage. Additionally, they can also be used in addition to mains-supply chargers for energy saving during the daytime.
Common Types of Solar Battery Chargers
There are a lot of kinds of solar chargers as of right now. Some of the most common ones include:
- Small portable models designed to charge a range of different mobile phones and other portable electrical devices
- Fold-out models designed to sit on the dashboard of an automobile and plug into the cigar/12 V lighter socket to keep the battery topped up while the vehicle is not in use
- Flashlights, often combined with a secondary means of charging, such as a kinetic (hand crank generator) charging system
- Public solar chargers permanently installed in public places, such as parks, squares, and streets, which anyone can use for free
Why Use Solar Battery Chargers?
Generally speaking, solar applications do not need a dedicated battery charging unit because most off-grid inverters are equipped with built-in battery charging capabilities. That said, there are a few scenarios where solar chargers can be really beneficial. These scenarios can be as follows:
Recharge a battery bank that is not powered by solar (i.e. RV batteries, phone batteries, etc.).
Maintain the health of batteries that have not yet been installed (batteries will degrade if they are stored or sit too long between charges).
Help recover batteries that have been fully drained due to improper charge parameters or lack of maintenance.
How to Choose the Right Solar Charger?
Because of the fact that there are so many solar chargers available in the market right now, it can be difficult to choose a great one that will suit your needs. To help you in this dilemma, here are some specifics that you should look for when choosing the solar charger for your power requirements.
- Efficiency. An efficient battery charger harnesses solar energy quickly, so you don’t have to worry even if there is not enough sun.
- Size. Solar chargers come in a variety of sizes. However, if you need more power, you would understandably also need a bigger solar charger. Make sure that the size of the solar charger that you will choose corresponds to the amount of power that you need.
- Power. Typically, solar battery chargers have power between 2–18 volts. One thing you should bear in mind is that the ones with higher powers can be charged quickly, but the ones with lower powers don’t pose a risk to overpower your battery.
Why Buy Wholesale Battery Chargers for PV Systems from Us?
Our website lists solar battery chargers from reputable brands all over the world. As a result, you can expect that the solar battery chargers that we offer are of the best variety. They are characterized by higher efficiency, reliable power voltage, and a longer life span, thus giving them the ability to fulfill all your solar power needs.
If you want to buy battery chargers for PV systems at low wholesale prices, then go through our website to explore products with profitable deals. You can also choose to send in your query at [email protected]