Bolivia’s solar market outlook
In 2009, the Bolivian government adopted a new constitution that stated that the nation would develop and promote renewable energy. In the spirit of fulfilling this constitutional mandate, Bolivia targets to attain a renewable energy capacity of 183 Megawatts by 2025. This target is the main driving force behind the growth of the Bolivian solar market.
According to a leading solar market research organization, Bolivia’s installed solar capacity stood at 120 Megawatts in 2019. Nearly a year and a half down the line, this figure has increased exponentially. In February 2021, Bolivian authorities inaugurated the second phase of the country’s largest solar plant. This plant is expected to add 100 Megawatts of energy to the national power grid.
If such developments are anything to go by, the Bolivian solar market will continue to grow for the foreseeable future. This growth trajectory indicates that there are vast opportunities for solar installers and other professionals in this market. All you need to do is station yourself for success by upskilling and building solid partnerships.
Solar equipment production and supply capacity in Bolivia
There are several solar equipment manufacturers and distributors serving the Bolivian Market. That said, it is always advisable to partner with Solarfeeds for all your solar equipment needs. Solarfeeds is home to leading solar equipment suppliers serving the Bolivian market. The brands available on our website are instrumental in cutting down expenditures and increasing your overall revenue. More importantly, you don’t have to move from place to place requesting quotes. You just need to send a request for quotes via our inquiry page.
Ports and logistics in Bolivia
Ports and logistics amenities are valuable assets in any solar market. Well, Bolivia boasts of several ports that ease the importation of solar equipment. The country is also known for its advanced transportation network and top-notch logistics services.
Wholesale Solar Battery Charger
As the name suggests, a solar charger is a charger that employs solar energy to supply electricity to devices or batteries. It can usually charge lead-acid or Ni-Cd battery banks up to 48 V and hundreds of ampere-hours (up to 4000 Ah) capacity. Such type of solar charger setups generally uses an intelligent charge controller.
A series of solar cells are installed in a stationary location, such as rooftops of homes and base-station locations on the ground, and can be connected to a battery bank to store energy for off-peak usage. Additionally, they can also be used in addition to mains-supply chargers for energy saving during the daytime.
Common Types of Solar Battery Chargers
There are a lot of kinds of solar chargers as of right now. Some of the most common ones include:
- Small portable models designed to charge a range of different mobile phones and other portable electrical devices
- Fold-out models designed to sit on the dashboard of an automobile and plug into the cigar/12 V lighter socket to keep the battery topped up while the vehicle is not in use
- Flashlights, often combined with a secondary means of charging, such as a kinetic (hand crank generator) charging system
- Public solar chargers permanently installed in public places, such as parks, squares, and streets, which anyone can use for free
Why Use Solar Battery Chargers?
Generally speaking, solar applications do not need a dedicated battery charging unit because most off-grid inverters are equipped with built-in battery charging capabilities. That said, there are a few scenarios where solar chargers can be really beneficial. These scenarios can be as follows:
Recharge a battery bank that is not powered by solar (i.e. RV batteries, phone batteries, etc.).
Maintain the health of batteries that have not yet been installed (batteries will degrade if they are stored or sit too long between charges).
Help recover batteries that have been fully drained due to improper charge parameters or lack of maintenance.
How to Choose the Right Solar Charger?
Because of the fact that there are so many solar chargers available in the market right now, it can be difficult to choose a great one that will suit your needs. To help you in this dilemma, here are some specifics that you should look for when choosing the solar charger for your power requirements.
- Efficiency. An efficient battery charger harnesses solar energy quickly, so you don’t have to worry even if there is not enough sun.
- Size. Solar chargers come in a variety of sizes. However, if you need more power, you would understandably also need a bigger solar charger. Make sure that the size of the solar charger that you will choose corresponds to the amount of power that you need.
- Power. Typically, solar battery chargers have power between 2–18 volts. One thing you should bear in mind is that the ones with higher powers can be charged quickly, but the ones with lower powers don’t pose a risk to overpower your battery.
Why Buy Wholesale Battery Chargers for PV Systems from Us?
Our website lists solar battery chargers from reputable brands all over the world. As a result, you can expect that the solar battery chargers that we offer are of the best variety. They are characterized by higher efficiency, reliable power voltage, and a longer life span, thus giving them the ability to fulfill all your solar power needs.
If you want to buy battery chargers for PV systems at low wholesale prices, then go through our website to explore products with profitable deals. You can also choose to send in your query at [email protected]