Solar Market Outlook in Bahrain
Bahrain is actively seeking to expand its renewable energy sector and there is no better proof of it than with the government program called the National Renewable Energy Action Plan (NREAP). The government has also expressed that it is looking to boost the development of new solar power projects, which showcases the country’s commitment to make solar a huge component of its renewable energy sector.
In 2017, the government announced its plans to build a 100-MW high-tech solar power plant. This project was launched in coordination with the private sector. This was just one of many developments that the government was working on to boost the solar energy market and to add diversity to its energy sources.
The long-term target for Bahrain is to achieve 5% of renewable energy in the country’s energy mix by 2025. Given the high amount of sunlight that the country receives on an annual basis, it only makes sense why the government is focused on using solar power as one of its primary renewable energy sources.
Solar Energy Equipment Supply Capacity in Bahrain
There is a good mix of suppliers, manufacturers, and distributors of solar power equipment in Bahrain. It is expected to grow as more investors are going to support solar development in the country.
Top 8 Major Seaports & Logistics in Bahrain
There are a few options for those looking to transport solar power equipment into Bahrain. You can do this via one of the country’s major seaports:
- Al Manamah Harbor,
- Port of Khalifa Bin Salman,
- Port of Sitra,
- Port of Mina Salman
- Port of Muharraq.
Buy Wholesale Solar Shingles?
Solar shingles, also known as solar roofs, photovoltaic shingles, are solar panels that are designed to look like and function as conventional roofing materials, such as asphalt shingles or slates, while also producing electricity. Solar shinglers a type of solar energy solution that is known as building-integrated photovoltaics (BIPV).
There are several varieties of solar shingles, including shingle-sized solid panels that take the place of a number of conventional shingles in a strip, semi-rigid designs containing several silicon solar cells that are sized more like conventional shingles, and newer systems using various thin-film solar cell technologies that match conventional shingles both in size and flexibility. Additionally, there are also products that use a more traditional number of silicon solar cells per panel. For this, the panels can reach as much as 100 watts DC rating per shingle.
What Are the Advantages of Solar Roof Tile?
Solar shingles offer a number of advantages. Some of the most common advantages of this particular kind of solar technology are as follows:
- The roof of a home is an ideal place for solar cells. This is because it usually receives the most unobstructed sunlight and is the least susceptible location to vandalism and accidents. For this reason, solar shingles are incredibly conventional.
- Solar shingles can generate up to 30%–50% of the household electrical needs with free, pollution-free electricity.
- Solar shingles are an investment that will pay for themselves in energy savings over a course of a few years.
- Conventional solar panels may not be architecturally acceptable for a particular neighborhood and have unsightly wires running down the side of the building. Meanwhile, solar shingles are less noticeable.
- Solar shingles have a lifespan of about 30–40 years, which is similar to the lifespan of high-quality asphalt shingles.
- Solar shingles can convert 20%–30% of the solar energy into electricity, and this will lower the amount of solar heat penetrating through the roof and into the building below.
Who Are the Major Manufacturers of Solar Shingles?
Solar shingles are manufactured by several companies. But as of right now, there are about nine brands of solar shingles in the market. These brands are:
- Tesla Solar Roof
- CertainTeed Apollo II
- Luma Solar Roof
- RGS POWERHOUSE
- SunTegra Tile and Shingle
- Exasun X-Tile and X-Roof
- Hanergy HanTile
There still may be a limited number of solar shingle manufacturers currently, but undoubtedly, this number will rise up in the next few years.
Why Buy Wholesale Solar Shingles from Us?
Our website lists all sorts of solar shingles from established and well-respected manufacturers and brands all over the world. As a result, you can expect that the solar shingles that we offer are of the best variety. They are characterized by numerous remarkable features, such as higher efficiency, sturdy construction, and a longer lifespan. In other words, all the solar shingles that we offer will undoubtedly have the ability to fulfill all your solar power needs.
If you want to buy solar shingles at low wholesale prices, then go through our website to explore products with profitable deals. You can also choose to send in your query at [email protected]