Solar Market Outlook in Azerbaijan
There is significant potential for renewable energy sources in Azerbaijan. This is fueled by the growing interest in switching to renewable energy as the main source and the Azerbaijan government is looking to capitalize on it. They are currently drafting the guidelines on the generation and use of renewable energy in the country, particularly when it comes to solar power.
The government issued its market analysis and plans for the wind and solar energy production in Azerbaijan at the end of 2020. This opens up market opportunities for local and foreign investors when it comes to wind and solar energy generation. At the same time, the government has tapped local experts with the technical know-how to help develop infrastructure to facilitate increased solar capacity in the country. They are also working closely with relevant institutions for the development and implementation of solar installations.
Solar Energy Equipment Supply Capacity in Azerbaijan
There are numerous solar power companies and suppliers in Azerbaijan that manufacture individual and commercial scale solar power systems. This makes it easy to make a shift for homeowners or businesses looking to rely on solar energy sources.
Top 8 Major Seaports & Logistics in Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan has a variety of major seaports with which individuals and commercial entities can utilize to transport solar power equipment with ease. Facilitating the logistics of moving solar equipment would be easy with any of these major sea ports in Azerbaijan:
What is an Electric Panel for Solar Plants?
Electrical panels consist of various connectors and switches that regulate the current flow from the solar power plant to the circuits. In simple terms, solar panels are interconnected to one point, after which the electrical panel and the circuit breaker act as a barrier. All the appliances and electrical equipment are present after this barrier.
How Does the Electric Panel work?
High voltage from the power line or the solar feed goes into the electric panel box and gets distributed to various parts of a house or office premises. Each distribution line gets connected to a Miniature Circuit Breaker. These circuit breakers trip by a short circuit to avert the danger of fire.
What Are Some applications of Electric Panels?
Electric power acts as an interface between the high voltage power line and household circuitry. Irrespective of the source, the electric panels are selected based on the power and current values. Here are some of the applications of Electric panel systems.
- Solar power: Electric Panels get connected to the power line coming from the solar energy system. The current gets distributed to various circuits inside the house.
- Conventional power line: Conventional power lines transmit power to the households. Here a main electrical panel box is installed along with the circuit breakers. This box contains the main switch which in case of emergencies can turn off the power of the entire house.
Types of Electric Panels for Solar Projects
Electric panel category based on the power capacity
- Main Panel: This is a high-capacity Electric panel box installed in any house.
- Sub Panel: These are small panels connected to the main Electric Panel. They are part of the circuit and are present in the various sections of large households.
- Lug Panel: Lug panel has no circuit breakers.
- Fuse Box: Comes with fuse connections that protect the circuits from high voltage surges.
Electric panel category based on the application
- 100 to 150 Amps: Old types of Electric panels not used anymore.
- 200 Amps: Electric panels with a capacity of 200 Amps are the most commonly used power panels.
- 400 Amps: Big houses with high power consumption and high power appliances use 400 Amps electric panels.
Some known brands of Electric Panel for Solar Plants
One of the most innovative companies making electric panels for solar plants is SPAN. Founded by a Tesla employee, SPAN makes Smart Electric power panels. They are used with Smart devices to control the power supply.
Some of the other manufacturers and suppliers are:
- Digital Analysis Corporation