Solar Market Outlook in Armenia
The solar market industry in Armenia is strong and has showcased consistent growth over the past decade or so. In 2014, the government launched the Scaling Up Renewable Energy Program for Armenia (SREP Armenia) as part of its commitment to promote renewable energy sources.
This new program serves as an update to the Renewable Energy Roadmap that was launched in 2011. It specifies the targets for the deployment of renewable energy infrastructure in response to the aging conventional energy infrastructure in the country. At the same time, the government wanted to boost the country’s energy security, while also lowering the risk for potential renewable energy investors.
The target for the Armenian government is to achieve 26% of total power generation in the country from renewable sources. When it comes to the solar power market, it has been given a boost by the widespread use of solar farms. In 2019, the first micro solar farm was installed in Armenia and it produced one MW of power with the capacity to be expanded with an additional 0.5 MW of solar power. This solar farm paved the way for more solar installations in the country while also providing more jobs to the locals.
Solar Energy Equipment Supply Capacity in Armenia
There are plenty of solar panel and equipment manufacturers in Armenia, providing a variety of options for consumers and businesses looking to switch to solar power. There is also access to many other distributors and suppliers in neighboring European countries.
Top 8 Major Seaports & Logistics in Armenia
Ports are vital to the economy of Armenia since this is one of the ways that goods are traded and transported in and out of the country. The same goes for solar power equipment.
There are a few seaports available in Armenia for transporting solar equipment namely
Wholesale Solar Battery Charger
As the name suggests, a solar charger is a charger that employs solar energy to supply electricity to devices or batteries. It can usually charge lead-acid or Ni-Cd battery banks up to 48 V and hundreds of ampere-hours (up to 4000 Ah) capacity. Such type of solar charger setups generally uses an intelligent charge controller.
A series of solar cells are installed in a stationary location, such as rooftops of homes and base-station locations on the ground, and can be connected to a battery bank to store energy for off-peak usage. Additionally, they can also be used in addition to mains-supply chargers for energy saving during the daytime.
Common Types of Solar Battery Chargers
There are a lot of kinds of solar chargers as of right now. Some of the most common ones include:
- Small portable models designed to charge a range of different mobile phones and other portable electrical devices
- Fold-out models designed to sit on the dashboard of an automobile and plug into the cigar/12 V lighter socket to keep the battery topped up while the vehicle is not in use
- Flashlights, often combined with a secondary means of charging, such as a kinetic (hand crank generator) charging system
- Public solar chargers permanently installed in public places, such as parks, squares, and streets, which anyone can use for free
Why Use Solar Battery Chargers?
Generally speaking, solar applications do not need a dedicated battery charging unit because most off-grid inverters are equipped with built-in battery charging capabilities. That said, there are a few scenarios where solar chargers can be really beneficial. These scenarios can be as follows:
Recharge a battery bank that is not powered by solar (i.e. RV batteries, phone batteries, etc.).
Maintain the health of batteries that have not yet been installed (batteries will degrade if they are stored or sit too long between charges).
Help recover batteries that have been fully drained due to improper charge parameters or lack of maintenance.
How to Choose the Right Solar Charger?
Because of the fact that there are so many solar chargers available in the market right now, it can be difficult to choose a great one that will suit your needs. To help you in this dilemma, here are some specifics that you should look for when choosing the solar charger for your power requirements.
- Efficiency. An efficient battery charger harnesses solar energy quickly, so you don’t have to worry even if there is not enough sun.
- Size. Solar chargers come in a variety of sizes. However, if you need more power, you would understandably also need a bigger solar charger. Make sure that the size of the solar charger that you will choose corresponds to the amount of power that you need.
- Power. Typically, solar battery chargers have power between 2–18 volts. One thing you should bear in mind is that the ones with higher powers can be charged quickly, but the ones with lower powers don’t pose a risk to overpower your battery.
Why Buy Wholesale Battery Chargers for PV Systems from Us?
Our website lists solar battery chargers from reputable brands all over the world. As a result, you can expect that the solar battery chargers that we offer are of the best variety. They are characterized by higher efficiency, reliable power voltage, and a longer life span, thus giving them the ability to fulfill all your solar power needs.
If you want to buy battery chargers for PV systems at low wholesale prices, then go through our website to explore products with profitable deals. You can also choose to send in your query at [email protected]