A brief outline of Argentina’s solar market outlook
Argentina is arguably one of the most interesting solar markets at the moment. The South American nation’s solar sector has grown by leaps and bounds over the last three years. By the end of 2020, it had an installed solar capacity of 759 Megawatts. This figure is shocking considering that Argentina’s solar capacity stood at 8 Megawatts in 2017. What are some of the reasons behind this unprecedented growth?
Well, the government of Argentina recently adopted an innovative approach to the country’s renewable energy market. This approach has led to the introduction of feed-in-tariffs and an influx of financial support tools from various unilateral and bilateral entities. The government has also introduced a plethora of incentives intending to encourage Argentinians to invest in off-grid solar installations.
The South American country’s solar market will continue to grow because it is yet to exploit its full potential. Currently, Argentina’s solar market is ripe with lucrative opportunities for solar installers and professionals. If you play your cards right, you may become one of the beneficiaries of this budding market.
Argentina’s solar equipment supply capacity
There are several local and multinational solar equipment suppliers operating within Argentina’s nascent solar market. They specialize in the production and supply of various equipment categories including solar panels, charge controllers, and batteries. How do you order equipment for your project?
Solarfeeds.com is home to leading solar equipment suppliers serving the Argentinian market. Just get in touch with us through our inquiry page. We’ve got you covered.
Ports and logistics amenities in Argentina
Argentina has several ports through which you can receive imported equipment. It also boasts of a healthy logistics services framework. Essentially, you can order equipment from overseas markets, and rest assured that they will be delivered to your project site safely.
Off Grid Inverters
Wholesale Off-Grid Inverters PV System?
An off-grid solar system, also known as off-the-grid or standalone, is a photovoltaic system that has no access to the utility grid. For this reason, off-grid solar systems involve both solar panels and battery storage, so the power can be coming to the building from either of these two sources at any given time — depending on the solar situation.
Advantages of an Off-Grid PV System?
As was mentioned earlier, the primary characteristic of an off-grid solar system is the fact that it has no access to the utility grid. And this actually is also one of the advantages that this kind of solar system offers. The reason why this is advantageous is the fact that with no access to the utility grid, off-grid solar systems can be cheaper than extending power lines in certain remote areas.
Moreover, living off the grid makes a solar system self-sufficient, and that can be a bonus for a lot of people. For these people, this feeling of self-sufficiency is worth more than saving money. Energy self-sufficiency is also a form of security.
Power failures to the utility grid will not affect off-grid solar systems, which means that buildings with off-grid solar systems will have reliable electricity all throughout.
What Are the Equipment Needed for Off-Grid Solar Systems?
Typical off-grid solar systems require the following extra components:
- Solar Charge Controller. Solar charge controllers, also known as charge regulators or battery regulators, limit the rate of current being delivered to the battery bank and protect the batteries from overcharging.
- Solar Power Banks/Battery. As the name suggests, a battery bank is a group of batteries that are wired together.
- DC Disconnect Switch. AC and DC safety disconnects are required for all solar systems. For off-grid solar systems, one additional DC disconnect is installed between the battery bank and the off-grid inverter. This is used to switch off the current flowing between these components. The DC disconnect switch is important for maintenance, troubleshooting, and protection against electrical fires.
- Off-Grid Inverter. Generally speaking, a solar inverter is a type of electrical converter that converts the variable direct current (DC) output of a solar panel into a utility frequency alternating current (AC) that can be fed into a commercial electrical grid or used by a local, off-grid electrical network. For off-grid solar systems, off-grid inverters don’t have to match phase with the utility sine wave as opposed to grid-tie inverters. Electrical current flows from the solar panels through the solar charge controller and the battery bank before it is finally converted into AC by the off-grid inverter.
- Backup Electricity Generator. It takes a lot of money and big batteries to prepare for several consecutive days without the sun shining (or access to the grid). This is then where backup generators can be helpful.
Why Buy Wholesale Off-Grid Inverters for PV Systems from Us?
Our website lists all sorts of off-grid inverters for PV systems from established and well-respected manufacturers and brands all over the world. As a result, you can expect that the off-grid inverters that we offer are of the best variety. They are characterized by numerous remarkable features, such as higher efficiency, sturdy construction, and a longer lifespan. In other words, all the off-grid inverters that we offer will undoubtedly have the ability to fulfill all your solar power needs.
If you want to buy off-grid inverters for PV systems at low wholesale prices, then go through our website to explore products with profitable deals. You can also choose to send in your query at [email protected]