A brief outline of Argentina’s solar market outlook
Argentina is arguably one of the most interesting solar markets at the moment. The South American nation’s solar sector has grown by leaps and bounds over the last three years. By the end of 2020, it had an installed solar capacity of 759 Megawatts. This figure is shocking considering that Argentina’s solar capacity stood at 8 Megawatts in 2017. What are some of the reasons behind this unprecedented growth?
Well, the government of Argentina recently adopted an innovative approach to the country’s renewable energy market. This approach has led to the introduction of feed-in-tariffs and an influx of financial support tools from various unilateral and bilateral entities. The government has also introduced a plethora of incentives intending to encourage Argentinians to invest in off-grid solar installations.
The South American country’s solar market will continue to grow because it is yet to exploit its full potential. Currently, Argentina’s solar market is ripe with lucrative opportunities for solar installers and professionals. If you play your cards right, you may become one of the beneficiaries of this budding market.
Argentina’s solar equipment supply capacity
There are several local and multinational solar equipment suppliers operating within Argentina’s nascent solar market. They specialize in the production and supply of various equipment categories including solar panels, charge controllers, and batteries. How do you order equipment for your project?
Solarfeeds.com is home to leading solar equipment suppliers serving the Argentinian market. Just get in touch with us through our inquiry page. We’ve got you covered.
Ports and logistics amenities in Argentina
Argentina has several ports through which you can receive imported equipment. It also boasts of a healthy logistics services framework. Essentially, you can order equipment from overseas markets, and rest assured that they will be delivered to your project site safely.
Wholesale Solar Battery Charger
As the name suggests, a solar charger is a charger that employs solar energy to supply electricity to devices or batteries. It can usually charge lead-acid or Ni-Cd battery banks up to 48 V and hundreds of ampere-hours (up to 4000 Ah) capacity. Such type of solar charger setups generally uses an intelligent charge controller.
A series of solar cells are installed in a stationary location, such as rooftops of homes and base-station locations on the ground, and can be connected to a battery bank to store energy for off-peak usage. Additionally, they can also be used in addition to mains-supply chargers for energy saving during the daytime.
Common Types of Solar Battery Chargers
There are a lot of kinds of solar chargers as of right now. Some of the most common ones include:
- Small portable models designed to charge a range of different mobile phones and other portable electrical devices
- Fold-out models designed to sit on the dashboard of an automobile and plug into the cigar/12 V lighter socket to keep the battery topped up while the vehicle is not in use
- Flashlights, often combined with a secondary means of charging, such as a kinetic (hand crank generator) charging system
- Public solar chargers permanently installed in public places, such as parks, squares, and streets, which anyone can use for free
Why Use Solar Battery Chargers?
Generally speaking, solar applications do not need a dedicated battery charging unit because most off-grid inverters are equipped with built-in battery charging capabilities. That said, there are a few scenarios where solar chargers can be really beneficial. These scenarios can be as follows:
Recharge a battery bank that is not powered by solar (i.e. RV batteries, phone batteries, etc.).
Maintain the health of batteries that have not yet been installed (batteries will degrade if they are stored or sit too long between charges).
Help recover batteries that have been fully drained due to improper charge parameters or lack of maintenance.
How to Choose the Right Solar Charger?
Because of the fact that there are so many solar chargers available in the market right now, it can be difficult to choose a great one that will suit your needs. To help you in this dilemma, here are some specifics that you should look for when choosing the solar charger for your power requirements.
- Efficiency. An efficient battery charger harnesses solar energy quickly, so you don’t have to worry even if there is not enough sun.
- Size. Solar chargers come in a variety of sizes. However, if you need more power, you would understandably also need a bigger solar charger. Make sure that the size of the solar charger that you will choose corresponds to the amount of power that you need.
- Power. Typically, solar battery chargers have power between 2–18 volts. One thing you should bear in mind is that the ones with higher powers can be charged quickly, but the ones with lower powers don’t pose a risk to overpower your battery.
Why Buy Wholesale Battery Chargers for PV Systems from Us?
Our website lists solar battery chargers from reputable brands all over the world. As a result, you can expect that the solar battery chargers that we offer are of the best variety. They are characterized by higher efficiency, reliable power voltage, and a longer life span, thus giving them the ability to fulfill all your solar power needs.
If you want to buy battery chargers for PV systems at low wholesale prices, then go through our website to explore products with profitable deals. You can also choose to send in your query at [email protected]