A review of Aruba’s solar market
Two years ago, the Aruban government pledged to transition to 100% renewable energy. Unfortunately, the country has not made any significant strides towards achieving this goal. The South American nation currently has a total energy installed capacity of 287 Megawatts. Renewable energy accounts for only 11.5% of the country’s aggregate installed capacity.
As of early 2021, Aruba’s installed solar capacity stood at 3.4 Megawatts. This figure is pretty low considering that the Island nation has immense solar potential. Nevertheless, things are looking up for Aruba’s solar market. The government recently implemented some policies and regulatory frameworks that will undoubtedly fuel the growth of the country’s nascent solar market.
Some of the policies worth noting include tax reduction, tax exemptions, and green public procurement frameworks. Aruba’s solar market is poised to become one of the most lucrative markets in South America if the government keeps supporting it. Are you a solar installer or a photovoltaic professional searching for opportunities? Aruba’s budding solar market is worth some consideration.
Aruba’s solar equipment supply capacity
There are a substantial number of local and multinational solar equipment suppliers serving the Aruban market. They offer different categories of solar equipment, including solar panels, solar inverters, and charge controllers, to name a few. Do you need a reliable, pocket-friendly supplier?
Solarfeeds grants you access to leading equipment suppliers serving the Aruban market. It is time-consuming and challenging to traverse the country requesting quotes from various suppliers. The Solarfeeds family understands that time is a valuable commodity. Consequently, our inquiry page offers a one-stop solution.
Aruba’s ports and logistics services
There are several ports in Aruba that facilitate the movement of goods to or from overseas markets. Therefore, you can opt to import equipment from any of the world’s leading solar markets if the need arises. Considering that the country’s infrastructure and logistics services are pretty advanced, you can comfortably deliver equipment to the project site.
Wholesale Solar Battery Charger
As the name suggests, a solar charger is a charger that employs solar energy to supply electricity to devices or batteries. It can usually charge lead-acid or Ni-Cd battery banks up to 48 V and hundreds of ampere-hours (up to 4000 Ah) capacity. Such type of solar charger setups generally uses an intelligent charge controller.
A series of solar cells are installed in a stationary location, such as rooftops of homes and base-station locations on the ground, and can be connected to a battery bank to store energy for off-peak usage. Additionally, they can also be used in addition to mains-supply chargers for energy saving during the daytime.
Common Types of Solar Battery Chargers
There are a lot of kinds of solar chargers as of right now. Some of the most common ones include:
- Small portable models designed to charge a range of different mobile phones and other portable electrical devices
- Fold-out models designed to sit on the dashboard of an automobile and plug into the cigar/12 V lighter socket to keep the battery topped up while the vehicle is not in use
- Flashlights, often combined with a secondary means of charging, such as a kinetic (hand crank generator) charging system
- Public solar chargers permanently installed in public places, such as parks, squares, and streets, which anyone can use for free
Why Use Solar Battery Chargers?
Generally speaking, solar applications do not need a dedicated battery charging unit because most off-grid inverters are equipped with built-in battery charging capabilities. That said, there are a few scenarios where solar chargers can be really beneficial. These scenarios can be as follows:
Recharge a battery bank that is not powered by solar (i.e. RV batteries, phone batteries, etc.).
Maintain the health of batteries that have not yet been installed (batteries will degrade if they are stored or sit too long between charges).
Help recover batteries that have been fully drained due to improper charge parameters or lack of maintenance.
How to Choose the Right Solar Charger?
Because of the fact that there are so many solar chargers available in the market right now, it can be difficult to choose a great one that will suit your needs. To help you in this dilemma, here are some specifics that you should look for when choosing the solar charger for your power requirements.
- Efficiency. An efficient battery charger harnesses solar energy quickly, so you don’t have to worry even if there is not enough sun.
- Size. Solar chargers come in a variety of sizes. However, if you need more power, you would understandably also need a bigger solar charger. Make sure that the size of the solar charger that you will choose corresponds to the amount of power that you need.
- Power. Typically, solar battery chargers have power between 2–18 volts. One thing you should bear in mind is that the ones with higher powers can be charged quickly, but the ones with lower powers don’t pose a risk to overpower your battery.
Why Buy Wholesale Battery Chargers for PV Systems from Us?
Our website lists solar battery chargers from reputable brands all over the world. As a result, you can expect that the solar battery chargers that we offer are of the best variety. They are characterized by higher efficiency, reliable power voltage, and a longer life span, thus giving them the ability to fulfill all your solar power needs.
If you want to buy battery chargers for PV systems at low wholesale prices, then go through our website to explore products with profitable deals. You can also choose to send in your query at [email protected]