Solar Market Outlook in Algeria
The renewable energy sector of Algeria is steadily growing over the past few years. However, the past couple of years saw the most consistent and committed effort from the Algerian government in an effort to bolster the solar energy industry.
In early 2021, the Algerian government announced its plans to call for tenders of up to 1,000 MW of clean energy that is available to select companies. Foreign investors are also welcomed but there are certain conditions to be met.
In June 2021, the government launched a tender for 1,000 MW for solar PV capacity. The focus on boosting the solar power generation capacity in Algeria is fueled by the growing demand for electricity in the country. At the same time, it aims to save on gas production for export purposes.
The target for the Algerian government is to reach 16 GW of solar and renewable energy capacity by 2035. There are some areas in Algeria that are lacking in terms of energy production and the government is looking at solar power as a viable solution to meet this demand.
Solar Energy Equipment Supply Capacity in Algeria
There are several companies and suppliers operating in Algeria for those looking to obtain solar power equipment. Access to these equipment suppliers is convenient due to the logistics and trade activity in the country.
Top 8 Major Seaports & Logistics in Algeria
There are numerous seaports and logistics facilities available in Algeria for those interested in shifting to solar energy generation. These can be transported via the major seaports in Algeria such as
- Beni Saf,
- Djen Djen,
- Oran, Mostaganem,
Buy Wholesale Solar Shingles?
Solar shingles, also known as solar roofs, photovoltaic shingles, are solar panels that are designed to look like and function as conventional roofing materials, such as asphalt shingles or slates, while also producing electricity. Solar shinglers a type of solar energy solution that is known as building-integrated photovoltaics (BIPV).
There are several varieties of solar shingles, including shingle-sized solid panels that take the place of a number of conventional shingles in a strip, semi-rigid designs containing several silicon solar cells that are sized more like conventional shingles, and newer systems using various thin-film solar cell technologies that match conventional shingles both in size and flexibility. Additionally, there are also products that use a more traditional number of silicon solar cells per panel. For this, the panels can reach as much as 100 watts DC rating per shingle.
What Are the Advantages of Solar Roof Tile?
Solar shingles offer a number of advantages. Some of the most common advantages of this particular kind of solar technology are as follows:
- The roof of a home is an ideal place for solar cells. This is because it usually receives the most unobstructed sunlight and is the least susceptible location to vandalism and accidents. For this reason, solar shingles are incredibly conventional.
- Solar shingles can generate up to 30%–50% of the household electrical needs with free, pollution-free electricity.
- Solar shingles are an investment that will pay for themselves in energy savings over a course of a few years.
- Conventional solar panels may not be architecturally acceptable for a particular neighborhood and have unsightly wires running down the side of the building. Meanwhile, solar shingles are less noticeable.
- Solar shingles have a lifespan of about 30–40 years, which is similar to the lifespan of high-quality asphalt shingles.
- Solar shingles can convert 20%–30% of the solar energy into electricity, and this will lower the amount of solar heat penetrating through the roof and into the building below.
Who Are the Major Manufacturers of Solar Shingles?
Solar shingles are manufactured by several companies. But as of right now, there are about nine brands of solar shingles in the market. These brands are:
- Tesla Solar Roof
- CertainTeed Apollo II
- Luma Solar Roof
- RGS POWERHOUSE
- SunTegra Tile and Shingle
- Exasun X-Tile and X-Roof
- Hanergy HanTile
There still may be a limited number of solar shingle manufacturers currently, but undoubtedly, this number will rise up in the next few years.
Why Buy Wholesale Solar Shingles from Us?
Our website lists all sorts of solar shingles from established and well-respected manufacturers and brands all over the world. As a result, you can expect that the solar shingles that we offer are of the best variety. They are characterized by numerous remarkable features, such as higher efficiency, sturdy construction, and a longer lifespan. In other words, all the solar shingles that we offer will undoubtedly have the ability to fulfill all your solar power needs.
If you want to buy solar shingles at low wholesale prices, then go through our website to explore products with profitable deals. You can also choose to send in your query at [email protected]