Z-Power GEL VRLA Batteries
|Cell Technology:||Lead Acid (Gel)|
|Nominal Capacity:||35 Ah ~ 1200 Ah|
|Discharge Time:||10 hours ~ 10 hours|
|Model no. :||
Z-Power GEL VRLA Batteries are maintenance free batteries with specially & carefully made with Acid electrolyte and pyrogenic silica Gel electrolyte. Battery grids are casted from Lead-Calcium-Tin-Silver alloy with large surface area, along with micro porous separators ensures optimum result in high corrosive resistance and ultra low self discharge.
Z-Power Gel VRLA Batteries provides much more cyclic life than conventional Gel batteries and AGM VRLA Batteries. Due to its Gel electrolyte properties, it can be operated well in high ambient temperature conditions. These characteristics makes it as an ideal choice for Solar applications and UPS applications that requires longer time power outage back-up under high operating temperatures. Therefore, these batteries are ideal for geographically high temperature zone such as Indian terrain, Africa, Gulf countries as well as much of South East Asia.
The minimum quantity order is a 20Ft container.
Inventory not available
- Design life of 10+ years at 27°C, depending upon the model,
- Superior Lead-Calcium-Tin-Silver Alloys with High Density active materials,
- Excellent Corrosion Resistance,
- Micro-porous Synthetic Separators,
- Valve Regulated Maintenance Free operations,
- Excellent cyclic performance with quick charge acceptance after deep discharge,
- Ultra Low thermal run away effect due to Silica Gel,
- Completely Sealed Leak Proof battery container,
- High impact ABS Casing,
- High purity of materials – Ultra Low Self Discharge.