SunGEL Ultra Range
|Cell Technology:||Lead Acid (Gel)|
|Nominal Capacity:||110 Ah ~ 1320 Ah|
|Discharge Time:||120 hours ~ 120 hours|
|Model no. :||
A safe and superior storage system with a life expectancy to meet the demands of heavy cycling
for both on and off-grid solar applications.
Now with 35% longer cycle life, the newest generation of SunGEL batteries have an industry
leading cycle life at 5,950 cycles under recommended operation and settings. The robust Thick Plate design with Advanced Lead Carbon-Catalyst technology to give you a battery with a premium 20-year design life.
For over 30 years, Battery Energy has delivered a proven and reliable battery. Through ongoing development, we continue to ensure the SunGEL range remains the best choice for solar applications.
The minimum quantity order is a 20Ft container.
Inventory not available
- Proven reliable power: Developed in collaboration with the CSIRO, SunGEL Ultra is the result of several yeas of testing and analysis of the improvements made to the existing and proven SunGEL range.
- Guaranteed quality. Fully charged and ready for deployment: Triple QA process from manufacture to 100% cell testing as well as individual battery identification number.
- Industry leading warranty with local Australian support: Standard 12 years warranty. Local sales and technical support direct from the manufacturer, Battery Energy.
- Maintenance free, safe energy: Built with non-spillable gelified electrolyte, spark arrestor in the safety valve and ABS UL94V-0 flame retardant contaner.
- Built for long life in extreme temperatures: Designed in Australia with high quality components fa Australa’s harsh conditions. 20 years design life at 25℃.
- Better return on investment: A long term competitive pay off over the lifespan of the battery