Ni-Fe Battery 48V
|Nominal Capacity:||100 Ah ~ 1000 Ah|
|Discharge Time:||5 hours ~ 5 hours|
|Model no. :||
Nickel Iron (NiFe) batteries are by far the most rugged and longest lasting battery option available today, and a great option for off grid solar & renewable energy applications. Known for their performance in cold weather, this is a great option for cabins or homes that do not have a temperature controlled battery area.
Our NiFe battery arrives dry with busbars, and powdered electrolyte. The electrolyte will need to be mixed and filled in the cells before use.
The minimum quantity order is a 20Ft container.
Inventory not available
- THE EVERLASTING BATTERY: Never worry about changing your solar battery again. Iron Edison’s Nickel Iron battery is rated for at least 11,000 cycles with daily use. That’s 30 years of loyal service
- DEEPEST DISCHARGE: Daily deep discharging has no impact on battery cycle life, allowing for more usable capacity. You’ll never have to worry about accidental over-discharge damaging your battery bank.
- MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY: Available in 12, 24, and 48 Volt configurations, Iron Edison batteries are compatible with all major brands of inverters.
- NEARLY INDESTRUCTIBLE: Nickel Iron is tolerant of over-charge, over-discharge, and below freezing temperatures. The alkaline electrolyte acts as a metal preservative, leading to years of uninterruptible performance.
- SUPERIOR SUPPORT: Every Nickel Iron battery comes with a 10-year performance guarantee, along with lifetime technical support.