Microlyte RML series (Lithium)
|Nominal Capacity:||50 Ah ~ 100 Ah|
|Model no. :||
The MICROLYTE RML 48V is compact, robust, and incredibly reliable. It is constructed with world-class nano LiFePO4 cathode material to produce fast-charging, stable units that are incredibly effective over a wide temperature range (– 20°C to + 60°C).
The series has been designed for telecom style applications and can be used with 19-inch rack mounts. The relatively small volume and high charge/discharge rates make this range an ideal choice where energy density and space are prime requirements.
The RML series is among the first in the market to utilize lithium to its true potential. SEC formed strategic alliances with world-class material and equipment suppliers to create this series, which uses patented nano-technology in both the positive and negative electrodes to increase uniformity, reliability and performance
The RML has fast response times plus high rate discharge and charge capability. Combine this with a cycle life in excess of 2000 cycles to 100% depth of discharge and you get marketleading unmatchable performance for all stationary applications.
Hardworking, small and lightweight, the RML Lithium range has multiple benefits. The uniformity of the nano-phosphate particle size provides excellent batch stability and enhanced conductivity.
Due to the patented nano material structures, the RML has very high recharge and discharge rates, higher in fact than leading competitors’ Lithium-Ion technologies. Combine all of this with its ability to fully function at temperatures as low as -20°C and you’ll struggle to find a competitor in both price and performance.
The minimum quantity order is a 20Ft container.
Inventory not available
- Super light and compact: Ideal for space critical applications and designed for the telecommunications industry, the RML is compact and lightweight. When fully installed it has energy densities two to three times higher than a Lead Acid battery.
- High consistency: The RML battery from SEC is manufactured to industry standards. The precision tolerances ensure minimal variation between batteries making the RML ideal for multiple rack usage.
- Excellent stability and conductivity: The SEC RML battery has a high uniformity nano material LiFePO4 cathode which ensures excellent electrical conductivity.\
- Quick charging: The RML has extremely low internal resistance, and lower heat generation, allowing quick recharge and operation in all temperatures. This makes it more efficient when your application demands a quick turnaround.
- Absolute reliability under harsh conditions: Suited to vibrational and high temperature environments and has a wide operational temperature range from –20°C to + 60°C. The RML can operate at sub zero temperatures and has an extended lifetime while stationary cycling at high temperatures > 20°C.
- Prismatic cell design: Crafted with a prismatic cell design, the RML offers higher energy densities than traditional Lithium cell designs.