|Cell Technology:||Lead Acid (AGM)|
|Nominal Capacity:||210 Ah ~ 210 Ah|
|Discharge Time:||10 hours ~ 10 hours|
|Model no. :||
GP batteries can be used in many different ways. They can be used in all applications where we have so far, used lead-acid batteries. GP batteries can be used in almost all applications in the automotive and manufacturing industries and outdoors and powersports, for backup and cyclic and starting use.
Engine starting, Car/Truck, Tractor, Motorcycle, Toys, Alarm Systems, Security systems, Uninterruptible power supplies, Emergency lighting, Medical Equipment, Electronic instruments, Solar and wind systems, Telecommunication equipment, Material Handling; Floor Machine, Recreational Vehicle(RV), Industrial; Electric Boats, Golf/Utility Electric Vehicle, Wheelchairs, Military Equipment Communication equipment, Telecommunication systems, Electronic cash registers, Microprocessor based office machine, Other standby power supplies, Marine equipment, act.
The minimum quantity order is a 20Ft container.
Inventory not available
- Using oxygen recombination technology: maintenance-free;
- Pb-Ca-Sn alloy for plate grids: less gassing and less self-discharging;
- High quality AGM separator: extend cycle life and prevents micro short circuit;
- ABS material: increases the strength of battery container(Flame-retardant ABS is optional);
- High purity raw material: ensures low self discharge rate;
- Silver-coated copper terminals, brass insert terminals and lead terminals improve the electric conductivity.