Gellyte Range VRLA
|Cell Technology:||Lead Acid (AGM)|
|Nominal Capacity:||18 Ah ~ 400 Ah|
|Model no. :||
The extremely powerful and reliable Everexceed’s Gellyte Range VRLA batteries perfectly fulfills the requirements for many different applications including solar, telecommunica-tions, Home Medical Equipment (HME) / mobility, industrial and utility applications where frequent deep cycles are re-quired and minimum maintenance is desirable. Our develop-ment team combines the market’s demand with design opti-mization, precision component selection and state-of-the-art manufacturing process to produce the most cost effective battery solution for today’s applications.
- Applicable Operating temperature range: -40°C(-40°F) to +70°C (+158°F)
- Ideal Operating temperature range: +20°C (+68°F) to +32°C (+90°F)
- Storage time from a fully charged condition: 24 months at 20°C / 68°F. For each 9°C / 15°F rise, reduce the storage time by half.
Designed in Quality Manufacturing
Advanced Germany technology and the use of the most modem computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make Everexceed’s Gellyte Range Batteries the ideal power solution for your applications. Each and every unit is capacity tested.
The minimum quantity order is a 20Ft container.
Inventory not available
- Deep cycle battery designed, GEL electrolyte with highly porous glass micro-fiber separator;
- Sulfuric acid thixotropic gel, gel powder from Europe leading supplier to ensure the unique performance of gel battery;
- Exceptional energy storage capacity combined with long life-BCI Classification;
- Thick positive plate design for maximum service float life-12 years design life @ 20°C(68℉);
- Thickness positive plate plus optimized plate alloy to anti-corrosion;
- UL Recognized component;
- Spill-proof and leak-proof;
- Maintenance-free (no topping up) during the whole service life due to EverExceed GEL technology;
- Proprietary Fixed Orifice Plate Pasting technology applying active materials on both sides of the grid for consistent cell-to-cell performance, higher capacity and uniform grid protection.
- Flame-arresting one-way pressure-relief vent for safe and long life;
- Electrolyte in solid gel form will not stratify no equalization charge required;
- Increased durability and deep cycle ability for heavy duty applications;
- Fully tank formed grid Lead Calcium Tin plate ensures voltage matching between cells;
- Shelf life up to 2 years at 20°C (68℉), very low gassing due to internal gas recombination;
- Unique performance against high temperature.