|Cell Technology:||Lead Acid (Gel)|
|Nominal Capacity:||1200 Ah ~ 1200 Ah|
|Discharge Time:||20 hours ~ 20 hours|
|Model no. :||
Canbat offers a wide range of sealed lead-acid batteries (SLA). With years of experience in the battery industry, Canbat has developed the most comprehensive range of sealed lead-acid batteries on an international scale. Every battery series is designed to meet specific applications. Sealed lead-acid batteries are often referred to as valve-regulated lead-acid (VRLA), and there are two types of these batteries: AGM and Gel. Canbat offers both AGM and Gel. Each type of battery has several advantages over another. Selecting the appropriate battery type depends on your application.
The minimum quantity order is a 20Ft container.
Inventory not available
- Operating temperature -20°C to +55°C (-4ºF to +113ºF)
- Minimal self discharge allows for 24 months shelf life
- Maintenance-free and leakage-free construction
- High capacity density and cyclic performance
- Robust tubular positive electrode design
- 3,400 cycles at 50% depth of discharge
- 20 year float life @ 20ºC (68ºF)
- Excellent charge acceptance
- Designed in Canada