AbsolyteÂ® GX 2000-3000
|Cell Technology:||Lead Acid (AGM)|
|Nominal Capacity:||2000 Ah ~ 3000 Ah|
|Discharge Time:||8 hours ~ 8 hours|
|Model no. :||
GNB Industrial Power, a division of Exide Technologies, is a global leader in network power applications including communication/data networks, UPS systems for computers and control systems, electrical power generation and distribution systems, as well as a wide range of other industrial standby power applications. With a strong manufacturing base in both North America and Europe and a truly global reach (operations in more than 80 countries) in sales and service, GNB Industrial Power is best positioned to satisfy your back up power needs locally as well as all over the world. Based on over 100 years of technological innovation the Network Power group leads the industry with the most recognized global brands such as ABSOLYTE® , GNB® FLOODED CLASSIC®,MARATHON®, ONYX®, RELAY GEL®, SONNENSCHEIN®, and SPRINTER®. They have come to symbolize quality, reliability, performance and excellence in all the markets served.
GNB Industrial Power takes pride in its commitment to a better environment. Its Total Battery Management program, an integrated approach to manufacturing, distributing and recycling of lead acid batteries, has been developed to ensure a safe and responsible life cycle for all of its products.
The minimum quantity order is a 20Ft container.
Inventory not available
State of the Art Design
As an industrial battery ages, chemical corrosion causes the positive plates to expand, placing pressure on the posts, the cover and the seals. Excessive plate growth, which can be caused by high temperature environments, will cause the positive plate to damage the cover and seals, thus shortening the life of the battery. The GX design helps eliminate this failure mode by removing stresses placed on the seals and cover by forcing the growth away from the seal.
- The steel face plate reduces stress on cover, and improves heat dissipation through cover.
- The post restraint spacer reduces stress on post using the face plate for support.
- Plate growth is forced away from the posts and cover seals.
- Additional space to accommodate the positive plate growth.
- Horizontal plate stacking improves heat dissipation through tray.
- High separator compression within the cell maintains plate to separator contact, helping to prevent capacity loss.
- Unique “S” wrap absorbed glass mat separator design helps prevent positive (orange) plate to negative (gray) plate shorting.
The Most Reliable Post and Jar to Cover Seal Design
- The GX post seal design eliminates the lead to lead bond with a completely non-corrosive polypropylene to polypropylene bond – formed by a fusion process that creates a bond as strong as, or stronger than the original material.
- The interface between the lead post and the plastic sleeve is coated with a viscous bonding agent which guarantees a leak free bond.
- The proven tongue and groove seal technology used on the jar to cover seal improves seal strength and durability.
In Plant Helium Leak Testing
Leaks 1000 times smaller than the eye can see are discovered by super-sensitive leak detection system, helping to guarantee the quality of the seals.