Zep Solar Raises $7.4M In Equity Investment
Zep Solar Inc., the developer of a rail-free installation platform, hasclosed a $7.4 million Series A funding round. The round was led byAquillian Investments LLC, an investment firm exclusively focused onsustainability. Participants in the round also included multiple familyoffice investment funds and private investors.
Proceeds from thefinancing are expected to be used to expand distribution, widen productlines to address additional applications and markets, and continue togrow adoption of the Zep Groove module frame specification, the companysays.
SOURCE: Zep Solar
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy