You’ve Got Mail: Evergreen Solar Sent Deficiency Letter $ESLR
The Nasdaq has sent Evergreen Solar (ESLR) a deficiency letter due to the stock trading under a buck for several weeks. The company has until the end of theyear to get its stock price above $1 and then it must trade there for 10 business days. If that doesn’t happen it could get a final removalnotice and be delisted by the Nasdaq, but the company can appeal. As Imentioned a few days ago, the company is looking at a reverse split to get the stock price up, but it must beapproved by shareholders at a meeting on July 27th. I’d imagine thatwill be approved.
Shares of ESLR are flat today and currently trading at.70/share.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System