Yingli Green (YGE) Energy Nets $4.5 Million Tax Credit
Yingli Green Energy is slated to receive a tax credit of $4.5million for building a manufacturing facility in the US. The companyplans to build a 100MW facility in the US, though it has not yetsettled on a site. A location is expected to be announced in the nextfew weeks and the facility is expected to be up and running by the endof the year.
“We are pleased to have been selected as a recipient of tax creditsunder the MITC program. Establishing a manufacturing presence in theUnited States will enable our company to better serve our localcustomers and build upon our existing commercial relationships. The taxcredits we received will positively contribute towards making thesedomestic operations sustainable for our customers, employees andcommunity.”
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa