Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Signs Sales Agreement With Recurrent Energy
Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited just announced that ithas signed a strategic sales agreement with Recurrent Energy. Per theagreement, Yingli will supply Recurrent with PV modules until 2012.Recurrent will use the modules in solar energy projects that areexpected to range in size from 2 to 20 MW.
In a press release, executives from both companies commented on the deal:
"Today’s agreement further signifies our commitment to meeting theindustry’s demand for reliable, scalable and cost-competitive modules,"said Mr. Liansheng Miao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of YingliGreen Energy. "We are particularly excited to work with RecurrentEnergy as they are pursuing an aggressive market development strategywith a strong pipeline of projects across North America and Europe."
"The combination of Yingli Green Energy’s high quality modules,manufacturing scale and competitive pricing fits well with ourdevelopment goals, especially within the rapidly-growing utilitymarket," said Arno Harris, Chief Executive Officer of Recurrent Energy."With this strategic partnership, we’re confident in our ability toprovide industry-leading distributed solar power to customersworldwide."
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building