Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Signs 6MW Italian Deal
It was announced this morning that the Italian subsidiary of Yingli Green Energy(YGE) signed a 6MW solar module sales agreement with Tecno Spot for this year and Tecno has committed to another 10 – 20MW for 2011.
CEO of YGE Liansheng Miao and Italia Sales Manager Fabio Patticommented:
“We see great potential in the Italian market, which has a veryrobust demand for Yingli Solar modules. We believe by collaboratingwith Tecno Spot, a PV pioneer in Italy, we will further expand ourbusiness in this rising top-tier European PV market.”
“The cooperation with Tecno Spot is an important step taken forour channel expansion in Italy. We expect to provide value-addedservices to the end-user through working with seasoned partners such asTecno Spot.”
Shares of YGE are fractionally higher this morning.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System