Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Scores 10MW Supply Deal With SunDurance $yge
Yingli Green Energy (YGE) has signed a 10MW sales agreementwith New Jersey based SunDurance to supply them with PV modules throughthe 3rd quarter of this year. The company’s have worked togetherbefore but this is the largest deal between the two as Yingli works toexpand their business in the US.
Managing Director of Yingli Americas Robert Petrina commented:“Our growth strategy in the U.S. is focused heavily on the commercialand utility-scale markets, where we are pleased to have severalprojects already underway with SunDurance Energy and other large-scaledevelopers. As today’s announcement signifies, we’re dedicated to notonly building our customers’ loyalty and trust through our reliableproducts, but also through our ongoing superior customer support.”
Shares are up about 2% in premarket trading, but remainsubmerged below key resistance of both the 50 and 200 day movingaverages.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!