Yingli Green Energy Ups Guidance At Investor Conference $YGE
At a Chinese investor conference held earlier in the week, Mr. Zongwei Li, Director and Chief Financial Officer of Yingli GreenEnergy, upped the company’s guidance and announced that they have signed 575MW worth of sales contracts.
Mr. Li said that he expects Yingli to close on 1000 MW worth ofcontracts by the end of the year, and that he expects gross margins for2010 to increase from 28% to 30% to 31% to 32% due to “better thanexpected average selling price and improving operating efficiency of its new 400 MW production lines.”
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System