Yingli Green Energy In French Solar Plant Deal $YGE
Yingli Green Energy (YGE) has announced it will be providing the solar modules for what will beFrance’s largest solar plant. Yingli will provide 33MW to developerMAETEL beginning in October and finish up next spring. The solar plantin Curbans, France will be owned by GDF SUEZ Group and produce 43.5million kw/hours of renewable energy each year.
“We are pleased to announce this exciting cooperation withMAETEL,” said Mr. Liansheng Miao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officerof Yingli Green Energy. “This contract provides more positive visibility into the demand momentum in the emerging European solar markets.Moreover, we are glad to see that our customers in existing markets areactively exploring market opportunities beyond their domestic scope,which will help us further diversify our market exposure.”
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System