Xiris Automation Introduces PVCI-1500 Machine Vision Platform
Usinga combination of visible and non-visible illumination sources and asingle optical path, dual-camera system, the PVCI-1500 can beconfigured for many common inspection requirements, including crackdetection, edge defect detection, surface inspection, print inspection,color binning and color homogeneity.
The PVCI-1500 is initiallyoffered in two variants: a low-cost configuration with high-poweredback illumination, front illumination and a high resolution monochromecamera targeting incoming cell inspection for module manufacturers; anda feature-rich version that adds multi-angle front illumination and anaccurate color camera to support cell classification.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?