XcelPlus Global Acquires Sunfield Technologies
XcelPlus Global Holdings Inc., a renewable energy company, has acquired Sunfield Technologies NorthAmerica Inc. (Sunfield NA), making XcelPlus the exclusive U.S. supplierof Sunfield solar thermal collectors.
"This solar thermalcollector is the key component of our new line of products to retrofittraditional hot water heaters to substantially boost their efficiency,"says David Poston, chief operating officer of XcelPlus Global. "Sunfield thermal collectors are well known for quality and performance."
The purchase of Sunfield NA marks a diversification for XcelPlus Global,which has focused on purchasing, blending and selling non-petroleumoff-take fuels primarily for industrial boiler applications. The company says its fuels business has suffered this year due to the failure ofCongress to renew the federal alternative fuel tax credit.
SOURCE: XcelPlus Global Holdings Inc.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar