Xcel Energy Proposes Additional Fee For Solar Customers
Thecompany would charge a fee of $0.026 kWh based on the actual generatingcapacity of the home’s system, according to a report from Boulder,Colo.-based Daily Camera.
Xcel Energy says that it pays forbackup electricity for homes powered by solar. The Public UtilitiesCommission is scheduled to hold a hearing on the new fee this week.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?