- The firm has shipped more than 1.55 million microinverters since its founding, 1 million in 2011 alone.
- Enphase estimates that represents about 40,000 installations.
- Canada accounted for 12 percent of revenue in 2011.
- Net revenues were $20.2 million, $61.7 million and $149.5 million for the years ended December 31, 2009, 2010 and 2011, respectively.
- Net losses were $16.9 million, $21.8 million and $32.3 million for the years ended December 31, 2009, 2010 and 2011, respectively.
- The firm expects to incur a net loss in 2012
- At the end of 2011, the firm had 298 employees.
- Enphase market share of the PV inverter market in California for residential installations was 34.4 percent at the end of 2011, based on total wattage, with data from the CSI.
- Enphase market share of the PV inverter market in California in the 10-kilowatt to 100-kilowatt small commercial sector was 16.5 percent at the end of 2011, based on total wattage, with data from the CSI.
Late last year, the Petaluma, Calif.-based startup announced that it was invading Europe via France, Belgium and the Netherlands, where its devices have passed Continental standards and are ready to be installed.
Who Wants to Buy Solyndra’s Used CIGS Factory?